Morph Experts - Help / Challenge...

MKeyesMKeyes Posts: 466
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Okay, short and sweet. These are the best morphs I've ever seen for Genesis! The male is M5 or Genesis male based and the woman is Genesis or V4 - I'm not 100% on that. I've tried for weeks to contact the ARTIST(S) of this work... but no reply. Not sure why... in any case, NO this is not my work... I'm just in love with it.

Question... HOW - or what MORPHS would one use to attain these amazing features? Not the textures of course, this is about what lies beneath... the morphs.

Anyone up for the challenge? I so wanted to talk to the creator of this morph job, but for some reason, no contact or reply back yet - and it's been over two weeks.

So... how to get this look with Genesis? Or V4... I doubt if V4 can be morphed to look this good. But with all the variations of Genesis, it's possible.

GreatMorphs.jpg
1087 x 1020 - 152K

Comments

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,046
    edited August 2013

She is lovely yes. That morph can be achieved on both Genesis and V4. However to get that exact appearance, you will need the same displacement map and skin texture used. Her face uses a displacement map giving her most of those fine details, which actually play a major part in her appearance. In order to get that same look, you will need those elements. The morph on its own, even if an exact replica, will not look the same without the same maps used. They all work together, giving you a unique character with specific features.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • MKeyesMKeyes Posts: 466
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    She is lovely yes. That morph can be achieved on both Genesis and V4. However to get that exact appearance, you will need the same displacement map and skin texture used. Her face uses a displacement map giving her most of those fine details, which actually play a major part in her appearance. In order to get that same look, you will need those elements. The morph on its own, even if an exact replica, will not look the same without the same maps used. They all work together, giving you a unique character with specific features.

Aaaah, I see... she's so lovely, and realistic that I at least wanted to try. I do have several aging textures - but this stunning work of art, just wow'd me. In any case, I'm going to see what I can do with a bit of effort. I just thought those who are good at morphing would know at least how to attain the under shape.

It truly is the BEST mature / older woman I've seen achieved for 3D... the realism is unmatched!

• JabbaJabba Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

I'm surprised Zev0 never linked to his (well, I've always assumed zev's a male) skin overlay WIP thread... http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/27516/

edited August 2013

Lol Jabba I am male. I didn't link it because it wasn't really the solution to what the OP was asking:) But thanks for linking it anyways:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449
    edited December 1969

I'm thinking there are some aging morphs being used. A Google search for "DAZ Victoria 4 aging morphs" beings up several.

edited December 1969

Don't know about that Jestmart. The guy who made that character posted it in my thread and it had a Genesis2 tag on. So I doubt he used v4 aging morphs, unless he did the conversion himself.

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449
    edited December 1969

I was reluctant to post a link to free product that might compete with a product in the DAZ store.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/67042/

The age lines around the mouth in one of the demo pics look very much like those in the posted image.

• MKeyesMKeyes Posts: 466
    edited December 1969

jestmart said:
    I was reluctant to post a link to free product that might compete with a product in the DAZ store.

The age lines around the mouth in one of the demo pics look very much like those in the posted image.

Thanks, those are nice and might certainly help. Downloading them now...

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 1969

jestmart said:

Don't be. My experience is that the fact that freebie makers exist doesn't hurt sales a bit (and I say that knowing that Wendy/Wilmap has made clothes that fit the same niche as many of mine).

Presented with an awesome product and a pretty good freebie, a lot of people will buy one AND download the other; the ones who will get the freebie and never buy are usually ones who weren't going to buy to begin with. That's my two cents.

• ghastlycomicghastlycomic Posts: 2,528
    edited December 1969

Put a little more weight on her and change the hairstyle and she'd make a bang on Malory Archer.