Foot morphs for G8 to correct ugly toes

I just noticed how ugly G8 (both male and female) toes are. The middle 3 toes look like they have been broken (look closely at the attached image). Mostly the characters in my renders have footware so I don't see the toes, but sometimes I want to render a character with bare feet.

There is a product for G3; beauty toes and fingers, I think. Has anyone made anything similar for G8f; she deserves to have pretty feet. If not, would anyone like to take up the challenge of giving G8f pretty feet?

G8 toes.jpg
1000 x 1333 - 434K

Comments

• I've always hated those toe creases... I knew there were a ton of other people who wished for better foot morph option aside from myself.

• I don't normally pay much attention to feet, but I have occasionally noticed how ugly some peoples feet are (no names!). I suppose this is largely down to ill fitting shoes, especially during childhood when bones are growing and are liable to grow distorted. I thank my parents for ensuring we wore sensible well fitting shoes as we grew up. Perhaps the creator(s)/developer(s) of the G8 feet were not so lucky and believe that everyone has bent toes.

Hopefully a skilled modeller will show the devs what pretty feet look like.

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,419

I thank my parents for ensuring we wore sensible well fitting shoes as we grew up. 

So do I. I think I have been blessed. 

At first sight G8's feet are... well, not so nice compared to G3's (and I recommend to return to the G3 architecture in G9's feet), but you can do something about that. I still found no way to fully correct G8's flat feet and the 'broken' toes, but the whole foot bends much better if you bend the metatarsal! Except for G2 and G3, feet seem to be problematic. Just remember V4... wink