Convert bvh to use on G2 figures - plugin not working

A long time ago I bought the Animation " Conversion V4.2 to Genesis and Genesis 2 " Female tool. It is a plugin for STUDIO [ https://www.daz3d.com/animation-conversion-v4-2-to-genesis-and-genesis-2-female ] and only just got around to trying it but doesn't seem work.angry Wondering if anyone else had experience with this before I lodge a ticket with Daz ? Very little documentation to support it so I might be doing something wrong in Studio [ 4.9] as I rarely use it.

Comments

• well it's creator has passed on so support is unlikely, someone who owns it is your only hope and sorry I don't.

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,334

Was thinking about getting it a while ago. Maybe try the The Commons or Technical help forums and see if you get some help from there ?

• mindsongmindsong Posts: 1,701

Her stuff was pretty reliable, so it might be worth digging deeper with it, but there's also a well-reviewed free version in the DAZ 'Freebies' forum that might be able to help:

Pose and animation conversion for multiple generations of DAZ figures

The comments in the forum topic are pretty positive. Maybe that's a way to solve your problem until you sort out the product.

Hope-it-helps,

--ms

• 0oseven0oseven Posts: 626

Thanks for responsessmiley  and the links to suggested scripts - checking them out .

A member in the Daz Studio forum advised me they, sometime ago, obtained a refund because they couldn't get it to work - probably a bit late for me.

Maybe Daz should withdraw this from sale especially if the creator has passed on and I hope that the3dDigit didn't mean " passed on " in the permanent way??

Sighs and says to self - why don't I just stick with Gen4 ?

• 0oseven said:

Thanks for responsessmiley  and the links to suggested scripts - checking them out .

A member in the Daz Studio forum advised me they, sometime ago, obtained a refund because they couldn't get it to work - probably a bit late for me.

Maybe Daz should withdraw this from sale especially if the creator has passed on and I hope that the3dDigit didn't mean " passed on " in the permanent way??

Sighs and says to self - why don't I just stick with Gen4 ?

sadly I did, it was very sudden and many including me shocked by the news