THE SUBMIT POST BUTTON....

edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

Does anyone else have this happen to them...

Your working in Carrara, you run across an issue. You try 10 different ways around the problem. You THINK! You Pull your hair out! if you have any left...

Then think... I know I will post in the carrara Discussion room. There's smarties there, someone will know..

You carefully write your new thread.. Think about it. Look it over! Wondering if you have exhausted all your wits about this issue..

NOPE I can't figure it out...Then hit "SUBMIT POST!"

2 seconds later It dawns on you how to fix it....

Thats why I love the DAZ Carrrara Posts.

ALL the knowledge of carrara is in the "SUBMIT POST" BUTTON!

Comments

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,471
    edited December 1969

Too true!

...but then again, that is what the "edit post" button is for. Drop back in, and edit the post making it seem like you were not asking a question, but just letting everyone know how a certain thing is done.

Save the embarrassment, become the hero! LOL!

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,042
    edited December 1969

or post a lolcat and call it "oops loose thread'

• Design AcrobatDesign Acrobat Posts: 459
    edited December 1969

Your working in Carrara, you run across an issue. You try 10 different ways around the problem. You THINK! You Pull your hair out! if you have any left...

Then think... I know I will post in the carrara Discussion room. There's smarties there, someone will know..

You carefully write your new thread.. Think about it. Look it over! Wondering if you have exhausted all your wits about this issue..

Sometimes we need to confront the enemy. More often than not, that enemy is us. (variation of Pogo)

• Box8068_31c338ee4bBox8068_31c338ee4b Posts: 292
    edited December 1969

Yes very often...