Request for Genesis 8 Male version

Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,587
edited September 2018 in Product Suggestions

Hi,

I would like to get the G8M version of these products please :

Post edited by Noah LGP on

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,116

I thought G8F anatomical elements were totally different from G8M ones?  For a good reason, right?

great list other than that.

• Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,587
    edited September 2018

Note: I mean wings, tail, spikes and horns when I said anatomical elements.

• IkyotoIkyoto Posts: 1,159

Cartoonized for Genesis 8 Female

Get me a male version and bumdle it up- Instant purchace.

• Why not just parent the wings to the upper chest bone and the tail to the hip or pelvis bone instead of autofitting? Then the rigging would still be there and you be able to pose the items. Unfortunately this won't help with the other two things.

@zombietaggerung

Good idea, I will try that method. Thank you !

• Ikyoto said:

Cartoonized for Genesis 8 Female

Get me a male version and bumdle it up- Instant purchace.

The PA said he will work on a male version!  He read all the clamoring requests, so yeah, requests do sometimes work!

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,116

For the Liquid armor, I would think it needs to be remade completely to be more masculine, I think the pecs being covered up like that would have a different vibe than with G8F's breasts being covered up like that.

Hmmm, I am thinking.  Maybe I am confused, but at least with G3F/M there was a tool to make G3F look like G3M or vise a versa?  or am I just confused?

edited September 2018

About liquid armor, just I need the gloves.

• Noah LGP said:

Hi,

I'll second that list...

• Noah LGP said:

Hi,

I was just thinking how much I love that Tara 2 package.. it's actually become one of my favorites to use but not for the She-devil part of the character... I love the human part of the character with the morph and the actually human skin is rather fantastic and my sleeper favorite along with almost all of Kayleyss's recent offerings like "The Old Chap" and I'll probably add Aurore next since it's on sale... I'll pick that up just because of all the extras I see in that character... 

I would love to see Kayleyss make a angelic boyfriend for Tara.. With a turn to devil option.. LOL  Keep up the great work ...

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
    Noah LGP said:

Hi,

I was just thinking how much I love that Tara 2 package.. it's actually become one of my favorites to use but not for the She-devil part of the character... I love the human part of the character with the morph and the actually human skin is rather fantastic and my sleeper favorite along with almost all of Kayleyss's recent offerings like "The Old Chap" and I'll probably add Aurore next since it's on sale... I'll pick that up just because of all the extras I see in that character... 

I would love to see Kayleyss make a angelic boyfriend for Tara.. With a turn to devil option.. LOL  Keep up the great work ...

Here! Here! I agree. :)

• Noah LGP said:

About liquid armor, just I need the gloves.

I'm only barely getting back into this, but wouldn't it be pretty easy to pose the character, apply the "outfit", hide everything but the gloves, scale them up a bit, and then hide the character's hands if need be?