Nationalistic (flag/colors) clothing options

SnowPheonixSnowPheonix Posts: 896
edited September 2018 in Product Suggestions

My favorite clothing options are almost always ones that take advantage of nationalistic colors... These days its the only thing I look for outside of well crafted uniforms and items that look realistic for modern advertisement and church literature.

The United States seems to get some good options from time to time and I already own several impressive outfits for the U.S. and britiania but it's a big world and I would love to see many other nations represented in clothing options... Military looking outfits or rogue style/ mission impossible utility looks are fascinating but hopefully in the color options we can include many nations and with it... ideologies.. "Communist China" or even the USSR, WW2 Axis nations.. especially in sporting options.. so that with upcoming olypics we can do athletes from many more nations.  I also see this as a chance to maybe expand your customer base if more people feel like the options help them express their own culture and place in the world.

We like to sing "We are the world".. so let's help bring it all to life in art.. Can you think of a country you would like to see represented?

Post edited by SnowPheonix on