SereneNight's Sci-Fi Fun Thread 2

Comments

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,570
    edited December 2020

The new Fight Poses for Genesis 3 and 8 Male  are really cool. They offer some opportunities for Owen and Boyd to horse around

goldcarry.jpg
    1400 x 1600 - 1M
    Post edited by Serene Night on
    edited December 2020

dForce LavieByCk Summer Essentials Swimsuits for Genesis 8

Includes a men's oversized shirt, and drawstring shorts. The two textures are a bit loud, but they take shaders very well.

You can see the sleeves and the armholes are very large. Perhaps this is Boyd's shirt?

Summer.jpg
    1400 x 1600 - 881K
    Summer2.jpg
    1400 x 1600 - 724K
    edited December 2020

Here is Owen sitting in the light Armored vehicle with Boyd... Ready for action. 

IMAGE-1.jpg
    1400 x 1600 - 2M
    edited December 2020

One of the ATGL poses, genderbent, for a little Christmas Cheer. Enjoy.

christmascookies.jpg
    1400 x 1600 - 2M
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,361

Serene Night said:

Here is Owen sitting in the light Armored vehicle with Boyd... Ready for action. 

I like Owen's serious expression. It is a good look on him. 

edited December 2020

Owen and Boyd in the cafe one night. Owen is wearing H&C shirt jacket outfit. The Shirt was recolored with Plaid shaders. I really like it with more realistic textures.

latenight1.jpg
    1800 x 1400 - 1M
    edited December 2020

The dForce MI Autumn outfit for Genesis 8 males. I really like it. It is a nice everyday fall/autumn style. Plus, big bonus that you do not HAVE to dForce it to make it fit. The shirt and sweater are great, with tons of adjustment. I hope to see more like this. The only adjustment I lacked is the upper arm of the sweater seemed to have more pokethrough then I could manage. Couldn't find a way to stop that although the front of the sweater has morphs, the sleeves, don't except for the cuffs. 

Of note: Turn off your HD body morphs. 

autumn.jpg
    1400 x 1600 - 1M
    edited December 2020

Next up we have Yonni. Yonni is a beautiful character by Emrys he includes the usual skin options, a tattoo, and different translucency skin settings. This figure is a steal. I really recommend picking him up while he is at a good price.

yonni.jpg
    1400 x 1600 - 883K
    yonni2.jpg
    1400 x 1600 - 1M
    edited December 2020

Phx Aer HD, Hair and Accessories for Genesis 8 Females is a wondeful edgy looking figure for G8F by my friend Phoenix1966 

She has a lot of details, like I love her veins, her realistic flesh, birthmarks, and she includes her own hair, and lash options. She is also petite-er than the average DAZ Store female. There is makeup as well and a tattoo. 

I don't normally plug females, but this is one worth picking up. I love her! 

AER.jpg
    1400 x 1600 - 889K
  • nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,291

You wrote: "The only adjustment I lacked is the upper arm of the sweater seemed to have more pokethrough then I could manage."   Instead of fitting the sweater to the figure, fit the sweater to the the shirt and the pokethroughs go away.

Yonni is pretty cool:

nemesis10 said:

You wrote: "The only adjustment I lacked is the upper arm of the sweater seemed to have more pokethrough then I could manage."   Instead of fitting the sweater to the figure, fit the sweater to the the shirt and the pokethroughs

go away.

Ah, excellent. I will try that for sure!

nemesis10 said:

Yonni is pretty cool:

Agreed. Very handsome. I love your render! Nicely done.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,961

Is that hair from Yonni Dive3D's new freebie Christmas hair? It looks outstanding. I need to try it.

edited December 2020

The hair is Dforce Electro hair which is amazingly versatile; definitely has a masculine hairline.  Here is the Autumn outfit with Jonni and Sickleyields flush:

garden.jpeg
    1496 x 1243 - 923K
    Post edited by nemesis10 on

nemesis10 said:

The hair is Dforce Electro hair which is amazingly versatile; definitely has a masculine hairline.  Here is the Autumn outfit with Jonni and Sickleyields flush:

Thanks for that.

edited December 2020

Even in the future, there is plenty of laundry to do! I made this pose, after seeing an image of a couple arguing over the laundry. I don't think the boys argue about it, but Owen has definite ideas about folding from the marines, that poor Boyd has yet to master and tossing it in a hamper is not acceptable.

KingLaundry.jpg
    1800 x 1400 - 2M
  • nemesis10 said:

Wow this is amazing :D  He's looking good :)

• Serene Night said:

Even in the future, there is plenty of laundry to do! I made this pose, after seeing an image of a couple arguing over the laundry. I don't think the boys argue about it, but Owen has definite ideas about folding from the marines, that poor Boyd has yet to master and tossing it in a hamper is not acceptable.

Owen looks great in the attire :D

edited December 2020

I am grateful to have the convergence of a nifty character, a versatile hair product, a very realistic and attractive wardrobe product, a great texture addon in the blush productive, and a generous hostess in SereneNight!  I was trying to replicate the look of a Scottish friend of mine.

Post edited by nemesis10 on

mal3Imagery said:

Owen looks great in the attire :D

Thanks! Your outfit looks amazing.

nemesis10 said:

I am grateful to have the convergence of a nifty character, a versatile hair product, a very realistic and attractive wardrobe product, a great texture addon in the blush productive, and a generous hostess in SereneNight!  I was trying to replicate the look of a Scottish friend of mine.

You are entirely welcome!

I am looking for a toy sailboat. Has anyone seen one? Yes, I have actual sailboats, but thinking something a child might have. 

Serene Night said:

I am looking for a toy sailboat. Has anyone seen one? Yes, I have actual sailboats, but thinking something a child might have. 

I've been looking for the same thing since my game protagonist duo will be a boy & his pet seal. 

There is one almost like I want in the Mediterranean Seashore called MS Fishing Vessel with Sail but I actually want something even more childishly primitive and more like a child's sailboat drawing.

Here is the closest I've found in silohouette although it is technically a yacht.

YACHT - 3D Model - ShareCG

edited December 2020

Hi, yes. That is close to the silhouette I was looking for. Something with a big colorful sail.

edited December 2020

Speaking of sails, I located the windsurfing sail/board/set that I must've gotten at some point.  I decided Boyd should take it for a spin. I'm rather surprised no one has given this set some iray love!

surf.jpg
    1800 x 1400 - 2M
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,361

Serene Night said:

Speaking of sails, I located the windsurfing sail/board/set that I must've gotten at some point.  I decided Boyd should take it for a spin. I'm rather surprised no one has given this set some iray love!

It looks great and has an interesting camera angle. 

edited December 2020

I am always trying to do something dramatic with the camera! 

For those interested it is here: https://www.daz3d.com/windsurf

I am going to try the other windsurfing board at Rendo. It is equally ancient, but includes some water.

edited December 2020

Serene Night said:

I've used it but didn't post the render to the gallery. I quite like it.

Post edited by nonesuch00 on