Upgrade Price?

SuperdogSuperdog Posts: 765
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

I bought Carrara Pro about 6 months ago for about $200 while on offer. The upgrade price for 8.5 Pro is $171. That seems a bit excessive to me. Sony Vegas Pro upgrades are normally $149. I think I'll pass on this one unless the point upgrade is really significant. Is it?

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Have you tried putting it into you cart to get the full discount, making sure that you are logged into your account before doing so.

• SuperdogSuperdog Posts: 765
    edited August 2013

chohole said:
    Have you tried putting it into you cart to get the full discount, making sure that you are logged into your account before doing so.

$85.50 in cart. Slinks away blushing with embarrassment...

Post edited by Superdog on
    edited August 2013

I was just about to buy the upgrade and it's gone up over $100 in seven hours! I'm totally pissed off by this. How the hell does that work? So instead of $85.50 it's now nearly double that. I was going to buy a range of other products with it but DAZ can stick their upgrade and the rest of their products where the sun don't shine.

Post edited by Superdog on
  • DZ_jaredDZ_jared Posts: 1,316
    edited December 1969

Superdog said:
    I was just about to buy the upgrade and it's gone up over $100 in seven hours! I'm totally pissed off by this. How the hell does that work? So instead of $85.50 it's now nearly double that. I was going to buy a range of other products with it but DAZ can stick their upgrade and the rest of their products where the sun don't shine.

The price is still $85.50 if you 1. Own a previous version of Carrara and 2. are a Platinum Club member. If you meet both those qualifications and aren't seeing it at that price please let me know.

edited December 1969

DAZ_jared said:
    Superdog said:

The price is still $85.50 if you 1. Own a previous version of Carrara and 2. are a Platinum Club member. If you meet both those qualifications and aren't seeing it at that price please let me know.

As I wrote in the other thread the price did go up in my cart and on the product page but now it's back to the original price so I've bought it.

• DZ_jaredDZ_jared Posts: 1,316
    edited December 1969

Superdog said:
    DAZ_jared said:
    Superdog said:

As I wrote in the other thread the price did go up in my cart and on the product page but now it's back to the original price so I've bought it.

That is good to hear. Once again, sorry for the mix-up.