referee uniform

It seems so obvious that in a sports pic, you'd need a ref!

Comments

• You might want to specify the sport(s) you are after.

• You might want to specify the sport(s) you are after.

Fair enough but your standard black and white shirt with black pants can suffice in a pinch... Let's start with any sport and then maybe they can just make the other styles options an expansion pack.  I think its one of many times people are letting you know that what they want are realistic looking uniforms across the spectrum.  Things we can use in advertisments to convey ideas.

• I would say the biggest sports would be:
    1. American Football (NFL)
    2. Football ( aka Soccer)

• I would say the biggest sports would be:
    1. American Football (NFL)
    2. Football ( aka Soccer)

Gridiron football (US NFL and AFL) football is practically non-existant outside the U.S.  Only the Superboal even registers as a blip on the international scene...

Football is also a name for 'Rugby union' in British Commenwealth nations which is nothing like soccer.  Those uniforms are all over the place colorful.. would require a lot work to even come close to some of the international teams so probably best to just stick with the classic black and white... keep expectations at a minimum.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Football is also a name for 'Rugby union' in British Commenwealth nations which is nothing like soccer. 

Rugby   whether Union or League is always simply referred to as Rugby.        football is that other game,  you know the soccer thing.