Where is the phone number to contact Daz

AngellsAngells Posts: 110
edited December 1969 in New Users

My friend has a problem that can't be resolved other than contacting Daz by phone. There used to be a number on the bottom of the start page. There is no phone number anywhere now. Where is the number?

Comments

• Hellish-AbaddonHellish-Abaddon Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Angells said:
    My friend has a problem that can't be resolved other than contacting Daz by phone. There used to be a number on the bottom of the start page. There is no phone number anywhere now. Where is the number?

Isn't that it at the bottom of this page? To the right of the Daz3d logo?

• TrishTrish Posts: 2,625
    edited December 1969

1-800-267-5170 hope this helps

• karla_m_patinkarla_m_patin Posts: 0
    edited October 2019

that number above is incorrect- how do you get in touch with these people

Post edited by Chohole on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited October 2019

To contact Daz use the Contact Us  button, which is at the bottom of every page on the site, and file a ticket to Customer Services

Post edited by Chohole on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,033

that number above is incorrect- how do you get in touch with these people

That thread was from 2013, things can change in 6 years...

• edited March 2022

I filed a contact point 3 days ago, it has been 3 days and no reply to my reply...THIS IS WHOM replied back to me 3 days ago...[name removed].

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • wade.rittiner2018 said:

I filed a contact point 3 days ago, it has been 3 days and no reply to my reply...THIS IS WHOM replied back to me 3 days ago...[name removed].

Was this a sales ticket or techncial support? For techncial support a three day turnaround is not a long wait, depending on the nature of the issue.

• I filed a ticket last week and still have not recieved a reply trying to change my email address.

• and you can't change it through https://www.daz3d.com/customer/account/edit/ ?