I need a 1967 Chevy Impala hardtop

Yes, I want to do Supernatural renders... :)

Any DAZ/Poser model out there of one or rather close to it?

Comments

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037

*chirp, chirp, chirp*

Don't everyone answer at once. :(

• Seems like there is no Impala 1967. (only 1957 and 1963)

You should ask Google.

Victor_B said:

Seems like there is no Impala 1967. (only 1957 and 1963)

You should ask Google.

I asked Google. she said it would cost $159 for an .OBJ file with little interior detail. No bueno from Ms Google.

• RKane_1 said:
    Victor_B said:

Seems like there is no Impala 1967. (only 1957 and 1963)

You should ask Google.

I asked Google. she said it would cost $159 for an .OBJ file with little interior detail. No bueno from Ms Google.

I asked Google and learned you can get an awesome diecast metal one for half that!

LOL  I would be photographing it against a plain background and postworking it in!

• oh and Turbosquid has one for $98

• Victor_BVictor_B Posts: 391
    edited September 2018
    Post edited by Victor_B on
  • RKane_1 said:

BTW. Why do you think Google is a female? surprise

• RKane_1 said:

When I was a kid,  we had a '67 Chevy BelAir StationWagon with that front end. 

• Seven193Seven193 Posts: 1,069
    edited September 2018
    The average person wouldn't be able to tell the difference between that and this:
    https://www.daz3d.com/retro-muscle-car
    Post edited by Seven193 on
  • zombietaggerungzombietaggerung Posts: 3,705
    edited September 2018
    Dave230 said:
    The average person wouldn't be able to tell the difference between that and this:

That's only a 2 door, the Supernatural one has 4. Also as well modeled as Polish's cars are, the windows don't go down. 

Post edited by zombietaggerung on
  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,175
    Dave230 said:

Those don't look even slightly similar.  The grill is very different, it is only a two door, the sweeping back is very different from the Impala...and it's not an Impala, it's an SS and I think a lot of people are familiar with it, if not the name, the looks.

Dana

I don't think the average person is counting doors on a black car. And they wouldn't be able to tell if this was a sedan or a sports coupe.
    Victor_B said:
    RKane_1 said:

She is an intelligent source of information and I like to interface with her. :)

Dave230 said:
    I don't think the average person is counting doors on a black car. And they wouldn't be able to tell if this was a sedan or a sports coupe.

Too bad Supernatural fanboys aren't average people. :)

• Victor_BVictor_B Posts: 391
    edited October 2018
    RKane_1 said:
    Victor_B said:
    RKane_1 said:

She is an intelligent source of information and I like to interface with her. :)

Oh, you might be talking about "Ok, Google" Voice Application...

Ok, RKane_1, I am using only Google in browser, so for me Google is always "It". It is an intelligent source of information and so on... :)

Post edited by Victor_B on
  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,175
    RKane_1 said:
    Dave230 said:

Too bad Supernatural fanboys aren't average people. :)

You aren't talking about me, are you?  Because that's not me.

Really, Dave230, you don't think the average person can tell the difference between a 4 door sedan and a sports coupe?  Why do you think that?  I think most people can tell the difference.  Unless it were heading straight at them at high speed.

Dana

DanaTA said:

Really, Dave230, you don't think the average person can tell the difference between a 4 door sedan and a sports coupe?  Why do you think that?  I think most people can tell the difference.  Unless it were heading straight at them at high speed.

Dana

We're talking about this particular black car, not any car. Even without a picture, most people don't assume a muscle car has 4 doors.
    Victor_B said:
    RKane_1 said:
    Victor_B said:
    RKane_1 said:

Oh, you might be talking about "Ok, Google" Voice Application...

Ok, RKane_1, I am using only Google in browser, so for me Google is always "It". It is an intelligent source of information and so on... :)

yes, she is. ;)