Win10/Carrara Problem? Uhhh ...

With a time limited animation contest coming up this weekend, I was testing some 3D figures I might use.  In Carrara 8.5 on Win10, the morphs++ would not all work for M4.  It seemed like none of the full body morphs (emaciated, thin, etc.) would work, only some of the limited body part morphs.  My first idea was Win10 finally got to C8.5, and I would have to use an older Win7 machine (still pretty fast, Core i7).  I thought about some kind of Win7 compatibility thing, but meanwhile decided to try the morphs++ for V4.  They worked fine.  So ... what to do?  Right, reinstall the M4 morphs++ for M4.  Problem solved ... so far ... I think.  I think these kind of things happen when the machine knows you'll be up against a deadline.  devil <- Machine   surprise<-  Me

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,037

it probably was because you didn't run the batt file with your new install to create the deltas

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,226
    th3Digit said:

it probably was because you didn't run the batt file with your new install to create the deltas

I'm not sure.  I've been using the morphs++ off and on for a long time with no problem.  They worked fine after the reinstall, no bat file.