Genesis in Poser tutorial

Cliff BowmanCliff Bowman Posts: 1,677
edited June 2012 in The Commons

Hi everyone. My tutorial for using the free DS4 CR2 exporter has been having a slightly bumpy ride in-store with the price jumping about a bit - but it's been put back on sale at 30% off for the rest of it's intro period (fingers crossed).

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/new-releases/genesis-to-poser-cr2/

Cheers,

Cliff

Post edited by Cliff Bowman on

Comments

• adzanadzan Posts: 268
    edited December 1969

I did wonder if the price had changed a couple of times but I also wondered if Daz had changed the way the intro sales work because other items are also showing price increases.
    With the price jumping about and the store difficulties it certainly effects how many people will buy the tutorial and I'm sorry it's affecting your sales.
    hope things improve for you

• Cliff BowmanCliff Bowman Posts: 1,677
    edited December 1969

Thanks adzan. I think wrestling the new store to the ground is taking considerably more effort than DAZ were lead to believe, but at least once I get a report of a problem to them they're usually pretty quick about sorting it out :D

Cheers,

Cliff

• DAZ_bfurnerDAZ_bfurner Posts: 62
    edited December 1969

Nice work Cliff, this looks like some great stuff.

• Arcane Von OblivionArcane Von Oblivion Posts: 149
    edited December 1969

Thanks Cliff, I like to get as many veiws on it as I can

• Cliff BowmanCliff Bowman Posts: 1,677
    edited December 1969

No worries ;) and I've just updated the competition prizes at:

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/2195/

as follows:

PRIZES!
    =======

1st Prize - Victoria 5 Pro Bundle and Michael 5 Pro Bundle

2nd Prize either the Victoria 5 Pro Bundle or the Michael 5 Pro Bundle

3rd Prize A DAZ Original Starter Bundle (I think they are all listed HERE but there are some extras that show up, so be sure it says "Starter Bundle" in the product title and is a DO)

ALTERNATE PRIZES

There's a possibility that you already have V5, M5, or indeed both and a slew of extras... so if you already own the listed prize you will be able to swap in any DAZ Original of the same or lesser value.

Despite the hiccups with the store, sales have been surprisingly strong IMHO. It looks like it's been going down rather well, to my great pleasure :)

Cheers,

Cliff