please some one help me name of Earrings and hair

nasseralbassamnasseralbassam Posts: 105
edited October 2018 in Product Suggestions
Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• chris-2599934chris-2599934 Posts: 1,798
    edited October 2018

Whenever you're trying to identify a hair on a promo, looking though the outoftouch catalogue (here and on rendo) often brings you the answer. In this case, I think the hair is this one:

https://www.daz3d.com/side-tail-hair

Post edited by chris-2599934 on
  • nasseralbassamnasseralbassam Posts: 105
    edited October 2018

i will see it

Post edited by nasseralbassam on
  • ok

• Moved to Product Suggestions as it's not a Daz Studio question but a search for a product. Also removed the duplicate thread.

• nasseralbassamnasseralbassam Posts: 105
    edited October 2018

i did see Discussion

that's why i add them i did not know

Post edited by nasseralbassam on
  • Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited October 2018

@Richard I had always thought that Product suggestions were for when we suggested/asked for a product to be made? Not for identifying products, as that is usually seen in The Commons? I might be wrong though, so please correct me if so :)

Post edited by Carola O on
  • Carola O said:

@Richard I had always thought that Product suggestions were for when we suggested/asked for a product to be made? Not for identifying products, as that is usually seen in The Commons? I might be wrong though, so please correct me if so :)

Well, that was its original intent - but if people asdk for an X to be made it's commong for others to come in and say "What about this here?" so searching for a specific item seems a logical extension.

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

Ah, hadn't thought about that. Was mostly wondering since I wasn't sure if I had been wrong before, or if it had changed :) in case i need to ask some time *grins* that is.. if I even manage to remember ;P