Dark Cyreena for Genesis and Genesis 2 Female(s)

ForbiddenWhispersForbiddenWhispers Posts: 1,427
edited December 1969 in Daz PA Commercial Products

From ancient times through the ages, mermaids have captured the imagination. Let Cyreena ensnare you with her siren's call of dark beauty and grace. Promises of a rapturous embrace with a untamed beauty or the lure of an eternal love in a watery grave, all are within her grasp.

Do you dare to follow her beneath the waves?

She sports four beautiful full mermaid textures, and a human counterpart for those of you wanting Cyreena for on land renders.

Her head and ear morphs are hand crafted in Zbrush.

Both mermaids require the Mermaid Tail by SickleYield, which is released tomorrow. The product page should be fixed soon stating that this product is required.

http://www.daz3d.com/dark-cyreena-for-genesis-and-genesis-2-female-s
http://www.daz3d.com/dark-cyreena-for-genesis-2-female-s
http://www.daz3d.com/dark-cyreena-for-genesis

Remember, if you buy 1, get 30% off, 2, 40%, 3 50% off from the PA sale stores and featured products.

We hope you enjoy the mermaid and cannot wait to see what renders you make with her.

Anna, Erin and Jonathan

11.jpg
700 x 910 - 441K
04.jpg
700 x 910 - 619K
03.jpg
700 x 910 - 592K
02.jpg
700 x 910 - 594K
01.jpg
700 x 910 - 624K

Comments

• ForbiddenWhispersForbiddenWhispers Posts: 1,427
    edited December 1969

A few more images.

06.jpg
    700 x 910 - 651K
    10.jpg
    910 x 700 - 487K
    09.jpg
    910 x 700 - 487K
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

AHA! So that's why I was so confused about it! (Wait, is there two mermaid tails in the works or what?) Thanks for clarifying. :)

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    AHA! So that's why I was so confused about it! (Wait, is there two mermaid tails in the works or what?) Thanks for clarifying. :)

Only one, but its been made for both figures. I cannot say more..... I don't wanna spoil their release more than it already has been.

I think both items were supposed to be released on the same day, but haven't.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

So ... when the products state they include the tails and does not list them as required, that means ...? Have I bought the tails as well or not?

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,316
    edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    So ... when the products state they include the tails and does not list them as required, that means ...? Have I bought the tails as well or not?

Not from what I can gather.
    I'm waiting to see what the tail or tails (still confused) are like before even thinking of purchasing the promos for the textures all have the tail in the same pose so I'm wondering if its got much movement to it or not.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,114
    edited December 1969

SimonJM said:

Not - the problem is that the required products list works by checking that the link is live and inserting it if so - since it isn't live, the link isn't being inserted.

edited December 1969

This is a mistake on DAZs part. The mermaid tails (should, if common sense where to prevail), be released the same time as products that use them. But this isn't the case. So they'll be in store tomorrow.

I can assure you the mermaid tails are absolutely fantastic and there's features unique to those that don't come with my mermaid. The movements for the mermaid tails, are very versatile. The textures shown for the mermaid are just add-on textures for the mermaid tail.

I have already emailed DAZ asking why the mermaid tail isn't listed in required products. Even though I stated when the product was uploaded and tested that this should have been listed.

• Cliff BowmanCliff Bowman Posts: 1,677
    edited September 2013

I'd recommend checking out the theme's render thread:

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/27009/

for a sneak peek at other things due to launch in the theme...

Cheers,

Cliff

Post edited by Cliff Bowman on
    edited December 1969

Having now read other threads I can see that others have raised the question and it has been answered, which does not detract from the fact that I feel somewhat bamboozled by the description of the products (now updated?).

• RenpatsuRenpatsu Posts: 828
    edited September 2013

Well, since I already know that I will be buying the Mertails tomorrow anyway, I went ahead and bought this beautiful bundle already :)

I very much like the transition between the Mertails and the body, where the fish scales actually become part of the upper body :) Looking forward to send her diving around in the coral reefs :)

Post edited by Renpatsu on
    edited December 1969

I was going to get the SickleYield mertails anyway - the last I heard was that she hoped they might be ready for the PA sale - I just did not realise these were for that product!

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,254
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

Only one, but its been made for both figures. I cannot say more..... I don't wanna spoil their release more than it already has been.

Actually there are two radically different sets of tails, but these textures only work for one of them.

edited December 1969

JOdel said:
    Skiriki said:

Actually there are two radically different sets of tails, but these textures only work for one of them.

I meant that SickleYield had only made one mermaid tail, but it was made for both Genesis 1 and Genesis 2. The other mermaid themed tail is by somebody else.

• RiffulRifful Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I bought SY's Mermaid tail for G2F today, but when I went to add Cyreena, the 50% discount wouldn't work. I guess the sale on Cyreena expired while the tail's sale is still on. That's a pretty serious oversight on Daz's part because it's probably killing some of your Cyreena sales.

• FeralFeyFeralFey Posts: 3,897
    edited December 1969

Originally, the Undersea theme was supposed to be released at a different time, but due to timing issues, it became a part of the PA sale. There were too many products to release them all on one day, and because of the PA sale, couldn't release two or three of the products a day over the course of a week. While the division of products wasn't ideal, it was the best solution we had at the time.

I am sorry to hear that you missed the overlapping time when Dark Cyreena and the mertails were both on sale at the same time. I can't say one way or the other, but perhaps another opportunity might prevail itself? At least I can hope, right?

edited December 1969

cjdean said:
    I bought SY's Mermaid tail for G2F today, but when I went to add Cyreena, the 50% discount wouldn't work. I guess the sale on Cyreena expired while the tail's sale is still on. That's a pretty serious oversight on Daz's part because it's probably killing some of your Cyreena sales.

It's like FF said. It's the only way they could have set it up. I'm sure there's method behind their madness, no matter how frustrating. Plus, there's always the catchup sale.