Product Expansion packs

SnowPheonixSnowPheonix Posts: 896
edited October 2018 in Product Suggestions

To the product creators... If you've already made products and have them for sale.. Make expansion packs to go with them instead of creating 10 more products that are only slightly different, create a product that expands the usability of your best sellers in every catatory.... Regardless of the product is whether its a character, a piece of clothing or HDRI sets make an expansion pack to go with it and make sure that both go on sale at the same time. 

I don't need a hundred different suits for my characters but its nice that my one suit has hundreds of options.  Some of my favorite products have multiple expansion packs but then I was also thinking I know several products like military uniforms that would desparately benefit from expansion packs so characters can have small changes like different number or names, colors and varied options.. Oh and please make sure they always rest in the same directory of the product its expanding on.. make it easy for the end users and you'll be remembered for that.

Hope to see a lot more expansion packs ... thanks in advance.  Happy rendering.

Post edited by SnowPheonix on