Sci Fi Funk Episode 8 Preview thread.

2»

Comments

• Sci Fi FunkSci Fi Funk Posts: 1,198
    edited December 1969

Thank you friends!

I'm sorely tempted to leak more frames, but I would rather you enjoy the future shock as it happens.

It turns out I am having to re-render two clips over the weekend, but other than that Visuals are now completely done! Woo hoo!

On monday then I have 5 clips of music to record / arrange, and the thing is complete.

My estimate for this is still weds or thursday next week (18th/19th Dec).

After this is live I have a load of tutorials to release, and I'll include some stills there for anyone interested to enjoy.

Onwards!

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

Thank you friends!

I'm sorely tempted to leak more frames, but I would rather you enjoy the future shock as it happens.

It turns out I am having to re-render two clips over the weekend, but other than that Visuals are now completely done! Woo hoo!

On monday then I have 5 clips of music to record / arrange, and the thing is complete.

My estimate for this is still weds or thursday next week (18th/19th Dec).

After this is live I have a load of tutorials to release, and I'll include some stills there for anyone interested to enjoy.

Onwards!

heck now we got to wait - just like Christmas gifts :)

edited December 1969

bigh said:

heck now we got to wait - just like Christmas gifts :)

he he - Christmas will come early this year. I have a hard and fast deadline of friday or there will be issues in the real world for Mr Sci fi funk.

I'm virtually mental gone on this one, crawling over the line here. However we are down to just the last 2 tracks of the tune here with an optional middle 8 to put in, then it's (hopefully) the final mixdown and hello Youtube!

Here's a frame from the episode ...

street_view_1min8-1min10_secs000.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
    edited December 1969

All performances (for the music recorded today). The synth lead solo took 10 hours non-stop! (Phew).

Tomorrow is music mix down day. If all is well I can merge with the images and then if all is well upload to youtube.

We gotta be close now...

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

All performances (for the music recorded today). The synth lead solo took 10 hours non-stop! (Phew).

Tomorrow is music mix down day. If all is well I can merge with the images and then if all is well upload to youtube.

We gotta be close now...

O kay

edited December 1969

I'm done!

Uploading to Youtube now. Consider this thread closed. I'll open a new one for the video because I plan to hang a load of related tutorials off of it.

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,050
    edited December 1969

I'm done!

Uploading to Youtube now. Consider this thread closed. I'll open a new one for the video because I plan to hang a load of related tutorials off of it.

I don't know.... The anarchist in me wants to post a buttload of stuff in this thread now.... ;-)

At least my bandwidth is reset for the month so I can actually watch it, instead of just read threads about it! Can't wait to look!