Please give heels options

There are outfits I have to kit bash because the matching footwear has high heels. Please give us options for female figures we might want to be able to walk on uneven surfaces, or not break an ankle.

Comments

• IsaacNewtonIsaacNewton Posts: 1,300

I suspect PAs will want to sell "options" as different products as this may well involve some work changing the geometry and the rigging of the shoes. So you may want to specify the kind of shoe you want and, if it is not already available, ask a PA to make it specifically.

• I just made a similar observation about high heels on another thread! smiley

• Agreed. I keep spotting these great outfits to buy and then BLAMO high heels. There's not many ninja, elven ranger, soldier women out there in heels swinging their katanas. It's literally ridiculous to see a battle babe in 5 inch heels.

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,085

I have ran into this dilemma many times. I see a great sci-fi outfit and I am about to hit 'Add to Cart' and then I see the high heels. I do not make shoes so I do not know how difficult it would be to add a pair of boots to the ensemble but I do know I would purchase more of these outfits if they were included.

I know there are many who appreciate the high heels but I am not one of them. I would not mind if they were added as an expansion.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,041

I have said before 

someone needs to create a deheeler

a utility to flatten soles of any DAZ studio boot or shoe.

I think it would sell like hotcakes!

• grinch2901grinch2901 Posts: 1,246

There's not many ninja, elven ranger, soldier women out there in heels swinging their katanas.

I agree, there are far too few. High heeled ninjas in a cleavage baring steath suit is historically accurate I think.

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,960

To be fair, high heeled ninjas with cleavage hanging out is about as historically accurate as the usual depiction of ninjas.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited October 2018
    th3Digit said:

I have said before 

someone needs to create a deheeler

a utility to flatten soles of any DAZ studio boot or shoe.

I think it would sell like hotcakes!

Do tell me, have you ever broken the heel on a pair of high heeled shoes that you were wearing at the time?    and having done so have you then tried to walk home in said broken heeled shoes.   

You cannot convert a pair of real life shoes at the snap of tje fingers, or a press of a button,   I would imagine doing it to a 3d Model is just as hard.    shoes are built for the height of heel they are sold with,   whether they are real or 3d.  so to have a pair of shoes with adjustable heel height would mean that you need at least 2 pairs of shoes, thus doubling the cost

Ikyoto said:

There are outfits I have to kit bash because the matching footwear has high heels. Please give us options for female figures we might want to be able to walk on uneven surfaces, or not break an ankle.

Post edited by Chohole on