Improve Daz Studio Feature

I would like to propose an improved feature for Daz Studio. It’s a small one but I think it would add value.

If you right click on the parameters tab, you get a context menu. From there you can memorize a figure’s pose.

I propose that the user may add up to four additional memorized poses. Each pose can be a button. If I click that button, then it makes that memorized pose the active memorized pose. A check box can be added, that if checked, the figure changes to that pose otherwise the pose doesn’t change.

You could put these four buttons on a pane, on its own tool bar or dynamically add them to the existing menu.

Then of course you would want a button to clear all your memorized poses.

Comments

• If you want to make a feature rquest to Daz open a Techncial Support ticket - which doesn't mean you shouldn't post on the forum, you may get helpful feedback that will remove the need for the request or make the request stronger, just bear in mind that this isn't the venue for the final request.

• PaintboxPaintbox Posts: 1,633

I was working on something similar and would be a great utility to have.

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037

Doesn't the  Puppeteer pane kind of do that and help you blend in between the poses?

• ImagoImago Posts: 5,045
    RKane_1 said:

Doesn't the  Puppeteer pane kind of do that and help you blend in between the poses?

I was going to say the same! cheeky

Puppeteer is a great tool, I think it deserves some improvement.