a new Anatomy pack (skeleton,Organs etc) for Genesis 1-8

basically, I want a modern update to this Anatomy pack.   I bought it a while ago thinking I can modify it for neer figures but it has been proving difficult. 

I know we have a Skeleton designed for g3-8 males and muscle morphs and maps available so add a new organ pack and a skeleton for the Female and we might have a new bundle.

I mainly see it being used for anatomical renderings and a sort of merchant resourced used for making more believable characters with underlying anatomy (and undead monsters too). 

Comments

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,957

I'm a little surprised there hasn't been any of it since generation 4, and concur. I mean, I CAN use the M4/V4 stuff still, but it'd be nice to have stuff that fits more naturally.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,037

the base mesh is fine but if it were rerigged and given some HD details I would rebuy it.

also a cardiovascular system would be nice.

• KitsumoKitsumo Posts: 1,215
    Oso3D said:

I'm a little surprised there hasn't been any of it since generation 4, and concur. I mean, I CAN use the M4/V4 stuff still, but it'd be nice to have stuff that fits more naturally.

I'd like to have it also. I mostly buy Genesis 3 stuff, but if it's only going to come along every 4 generations, I'd get the G8 one and make it work. I hope someone's paying attention to this thread.

• PaintboxPaintbox Posts: 1,633
    edited October 2018

There is actually a spin off called zygotebody.com , and it’s related to DAZ, cant remember how and if its compatible with Daz Studio.

Post edited by Paintbox on
    Paintbox said:

There is actually a spin off called zygotebody.com , and it’s related to DAZ, cant remember how and if its compatible with Daz Studio.

Zygote originally owned DAZ but their stuff very pricey 

Here you go, even rigged, for the low low price of holy cripes really?

https://www.plasticboy.co.uk/store/Human_Male_Female_Anatomy_Complete_V05.html

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621
    Oso3D said:

Maybe I should get it then...

I too need a skeleton that fits G1, will the gen4 version do the job?

I think I’ve managed to fit V4 into Genesis without too much problem. The finger bones tend to pinch a little.

Thankfully with the organs I’m usually able to just parent for whatever I’m doing (since a glimpse of organs through missing skin or whatever doesn’t have to be very precise)

Oso3D said:

I think I’ve managed to fit V4 into Genesis without too much problem. The finger bones tend to pinch a little.

Thankfully with the organs I’m usually able to just parent for whatever I’m doing (since a glimpse of organs through missing skin or whatever doesn’t have to be very precise)

Tks Will! Yea they don't have to be very detailed in my case, just want them to show through the skin with strong backlighting;)

Here's something I did a while ago: https://www.deviantart.com/willbear/art/Panangallan-650291300

Collision and other stuff helped bring the parts together.

Warning: very very gross

Oso3D said:

Here's something I did a while ago: https://www.deviantart.com/willbear/art/Panangallan-650291300

Collision and other stuff helped bring the parts together.

Warning: very very gross

Oh yeah, you were right LOL, nice one!

• I don't think I need the anatomy to be so accurate like with Zygote and Plasticboy just a skeleton and simple organs, enough to show there is stuff under the skin and the like.  

I managed to use the V/M4 skeletons with genesis figs but they treat the bones like clothing and try to make the thin upper arm and thigh bones conform to the upper arms and thighs which blows out.

I mainly want it so I have a basic anatomy to work off of, especially with fantasy/sci-fii and stylized morphs where anatomy is more confusing.

• KitsumoKitsumo Posts: 1,215

I don't think I need the anatomy to be so accurate like with Zygote and Plasticboy just a skeleton and simple organs, enough to show there is stuff under the skin and the like.  

I managed to use the V/M4 skeletons with genesis figs but they treat the bones like clothing and try to make the thin upper arm and thigh bones conform to the upper arms and thighs which blows out.

I mainly want it so I have a basic anatomy to work off of, especially with fantasy/sci-fii and stylized morphs where anatomy is more confusing.

Were you using autofit/clones or the transfer utility? I don't have the V4/M4 set yet, so I can't test. I was just wondering.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,107

I think there are more modern skeletons, but we need more modern guts,  I mean internal organs.  They are needed for scenes full of gore.  Not all my vampires are family friendly and there are also the undead zombies!

• Kitsumo said:

Were you using autofit/clones or the transfer utility? I don't have the V4/M4 set yet, so I can't test. I was just wondering.

I did a simple "fit to" command which I think was autofit. unfamiliar with transfer utility but would it solve the blown out bones problem? 

• I think there are more modern skeletons, but we need more modern guts,  I mean internal organs.  They are needed for scenes full of gore.  Not all my vampires are family friendly and there are also the undead zombies!

haha i remeber seeing the original Gen4 anatomy packs in a haunted house and zombie bundle.  how modern should modern be? like rigged with bones so you can pose them?  because  i could see that for more stylized figures like The Girl or Star! where they have very narrow waists and i could see morphs for them pose say the intestines in a way they fit the new small space in a practical way, also for hanging entrails like you imply.

i mainly want it as a merchant resource that can help PAs have a consistency in regards to muscles and bone landmarks and other such stuff. could even see a modular kit which gives you some generic bones and muscles and the like so you can build anatomy for original geografts like tails wings and extra limbs.

also there is no modern skeletons last i saw only Midnight skeleton which i linked above and it is its own figure which isnt designed to fit within a genesis male figure. i think there are figures that have their own exposed anatomy like a recent G8M Zombie with an exposed removable brain but all that anatomy is custom and thus very wildly in design.

from what i understand DAZ and similar ready made figures are blowing up in VFX as Digital Human creation becomes more automated and easy to use so the ready made figure brand that has a fully morphable inner anatomy that follows the surface shell would make a killing as they'd be the first choice when making digital doubles and physically plausible charatcer designs.

Oso3D said:

Um nice but 0.o looks at price (and fact I am broke) and changes mind.

Oso3D said:

Um nice but 0.o looks at price (and fact I am broke) and changes mind.

• I would buy this

• gitika1gitika1 Posts: 948

I would as well.  I just purchased, in the last week or two, the M4 because there is nothing else available.

I thought of making one, but then there is a lot of research to do so it will be a while.  Might wait till Genesis 9 is out.

• a womb with a baby inside is probably asking a bit much of DAZ but I bet it would be very popular for health oriented renders

a womb with a baby inside is probably asking a bit much of DAZ but I bet it would be very popular for health oriented renders

Way cool idea, but we really need a baby.

• the womb with baby sounds like a possible add-on for this hypothetical bundle especially since we have a pregnancy morph already.   maybe the hypothetical baby morph can have a special fetus morph as well that grows with the pregnant belly morph.

and thinking about it now I wanna add individual or grouped but separate muscle meshes that follow the current toned/bodybuilder morphs and maybe add-ons for extreme muscles like Massive or Swole.

another hypothetical add-on i can see is like a Terminator robot endoskeleton but i think it would need to be all original assets conforming to a similar rig system.

hell, this should be an all-around digital human/double kit that lets VFX houses crank out production-ready digital doubles that have all the anatomy set and they just need to tweak the final model for their pipeline.  with Z-Wrap for Zbrush already out for sure people will wrap DAZ models over scans and original sculpts for the ease of using existing rigs and systems already.

I've been biting my tongue sooooo hard...

Yes, I was inspired by this thread.

https://www.daz3d.com/iray-materials-for-daz-anatomy

• Why would you want something practical and useful like anatomical figures with a higher resolution… Something for medical illustration when you have so many other assets available to you such as a swan hat, or coral heads. Yes those are real things. 

The midnight skeleton isn't anatomically accurate. Period  end of that point  

there is enough zombie crap to float a battleship. Something for a professional anatomical illustration is very much needed  

The version four organs were of decent resolution. I've used them to do an animation for laparoscopic surgery. The results were nice.They just need to fit G8.. The skeletons desperately need an overhaul. They are  too polygonal for even a medium shot.

it was mentioned earlier in the post about a circulatory system. A nervous system would be nice as well. Those would be sprinkles on the icing on the cake. heck, I would be happy with a cake that isn't stale.

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,502

Oso3D said:

I've been biting my tongue sooooo hard...

Yes, I was inspired by this thread.

https://www.daz3d.com/iray-materials-for-daz-anatomy

The inspiration must have been strong, to have resonated back through your timeline to when you did that some time ago, and to be strong enough to make you do it at that point... Miraculous, I call it. Nice product, though.

Regards,

Richard 

Back through my timeline? You are quoting my post from 2018, dude.

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,502
    Dude? A word that definitely drags me way, way back through my timeline. Haven't heard that for 30 years plus. Missed the date of your post. Oops. Thanks for pointing that out.