Exploder for DAZ Studio

A while ago, I spotted a script for Poser that causes props to explode. 

Now while I like the idea and can definitely think of some uses for it in my stuff...I don't use Poser, I don't like Poser, I find it a massive hassle to work with, etc, etc. So I would love it if someone were to come up with version of this script that would work in DAZ Studio. Anyone else interested?

Comments

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

Sure, I could blow up a number of thingscool

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,116

Ooh a way to blow up random stuff?  Not a prop set to blow up predetermined stuff?

• Ooh a way to blow up random stuff?  Not a prop set to blow up predetermined stuff?

That's right, the Exploder was created to explode any prop or figure, not just a few predetermined ones. Which is why I would love to see something like that for DAZ3D

Yea even Metacreation's InfiniD way back then could do it..

• Carrara will do this and you can export an obj of it

Carrara will do this and you can export an obj of it

Lucky you;) Please blow something for us... in slo-moblush

• not the best example but I very recently deleted about 400 videos off my channel including all my other explosions 

not the best example but I very recently deleted about 400 videos off my channel including all my other explosions 

Thank you, I feel so much better nowdevil

• Does using dForce with the wrong items count? :D

Does using dForce with the wrong items count? :D

You mean like this?

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,175

not the best example but I very recently deleted about 400 videos off my channel including all my other explosions 

Cool, but that's more like an invisible tornado hit the house.   laugh  And not very slow motion, either.  The music made it whimsical, though!

Dana

• DanaTA said:

Cool, but that's more like an invisible tornado hit the house.   laugh  And not very slow motion, either.  The music made it whimsical, though!

Dana

as I said only one I have up, it has many parameters and gravity etc

• here is someone elses

• here is someone elses

Now that looks much more like I would like to see. The problem I have here is that...well, I'm not sure how compatible Carrara is with various DAZ functions, such as animation and so on. I haven't gotten Carrara yet, and it's my understanding that it hasn't been updated in a while.