Welcome to forum and Carrara all you new folks !!

Rich GellesRich Gelles Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

So maybe its the new 8.5 Carrara . Maybe its just because it was finally released after years of working on it . Maybe its because of the future of a version 9 is on the radar. Whatever the reason its obvious --there are a lot of new folks posting , asking questions , complaining , learning and just well being Carrarist!

To all you new folks ---welcome !!

Its great to see so many folks post who have been seemingly dormant for years --and sure sometimes it is to complain about something DAZ did , does , does not do , wont do , does not know how to do . But often times I see many new folks contributing to threads in positive ways ----its really nice to see.

In a way we share this place , we share the experience of using the software , and we share DAZ .......so the more we work together --the better experience it is for all.

And for all you lurkers to shy to post ---come on in. The water is not only warm its invigorating. So register and say Hi-----

Smiles.
Rich

Comments

• kakmankakman Posts: 225
    edited December 1969

So maybe its the new 8.5 Carrara . Maybe its just because it was finally released after years of working on it . Maybe its because of the future of a version 9 is on the radar. Whatever the reason its obvious --there are a lot of new folks posting , asking questions , complaining , learning and just well being Carrarist!

To all you new folks ---welcome !!

Its great to see so many folks post who have been seemingly dormant for years --and sure sometimes it is to complain about something DAZ did , does , does not do , wont do , does not know how to do . But often times I see many new folks contributing to threads in positive ways ----its really nice to see.

In a way we share this place , we share the experience of using the software , and we share DAZ .......so the more we work together --the better experience it is for all.

And for all you lurkers to shy to post ---come on in. The water is not only warm its invigorating. So register and say Hi-----

Smiles.
    Rich

Very well said and a nice sentiment as well.

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,050
    edited December 1969

Nice message Rich!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Oh what a super post, thank you Rick :coolsmile:

BTW HeadWax has told all my Bryce friends that your Carrara people are keeping me captive in this forum, until I learn the basics of this new program I seem to have acquired. lol :roll:

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326
    edited December 1969

Here here! Bravo!

• paulg625paulg625 Posts: 4
    edited December 1969

Thanks Rick

I am both a new Carraraist and usually don't post.

I read some and want to be more involved. I think this community has a lot to offer.... and I have a lot to learn...

• Rich GellesRich Gelles Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Hey PaulG your very welcome. And welcome again to all you new folks and you know who you are.
    Enjoy the Carrara and this forum --lots of helpful and skilled folks willing to share their knowledge which is so nice indeed for any new folks.

Rich

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,990
    edited December 1969

hi rich

nice topic.. I'm shy and don't post much but lots of info can be found

• FetitoFetito Posts: 481
    edited December 1969

Yay! A "big hello"! A good time is being 3 weeks on vacations, learning Carrara 8.5 and having a great community that helps you! THANK YOU!

• Rich GellesRich Gelles Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Hey Welcome Patrick and Stezza---- glad you said hello and indeed welcome !

Rich

• paulg625paulg625 Posts: 4
    edited December 1969

Wow what a wonderful product this is and there is so much out there. I have been looking at so much infomation about Carrara it has been difficult to find time to work with Carrara. I am so looking forward to learning this program. I am turning all my efforts toward this being my main tool of choice!