Content installer needs a "Download Queue" tab

JayfeatherJayfeather Posts: 70
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

I would be surprised if no one has mentioned this before but...

As far as I can tell when adding items to the queue, you can loose track of items already in the queue. Perhaps the Download Tab could be altered to show the content that is waiting to download as well as those items that are ready to install. It could be renamed the "Active Queue" and list all product that are being serviced at the moment, weather is Downloading, Installing, Upgrading or Uninstalling.

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

It already marks the ones that are in the queue, with the word 'Downloading' in the Status column. It is also very easy to see which ones are actively downloading by the orange bar

• JayfeatherJayfeather Posts: 70
    edited December 1969

It would be nice to isolate them though, considering my list is 1000+ (and from what I been told that's quite small)

• namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,109
    edited December 1969

It would be nice to isolate them though, considering my list is 1000+ (and from what I been told that's quite small)

One of the status column sort options is 'busy first' - this will show what is downloading/installing by putting them all at the top of the list.

• zigraphixzigraphix Posts: 2,787
    edited December 1969

namffuak said:

One of the status column sort options is 'busy first' - this will show what is downloading/installing by putting them all at the top of the list.

Yes, this is what I use. :)