Coming soon: Shaders for The Girl 6 Pro bundle

ringo monfortringo monfort Posts: 945
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

This is Ambie from the The Girl 6 Pro Bundle using Carrara skin shaders. I will be releasing Carrara shaders for the Pro Bundle.

Ambie_test.jpg
1000 x 1242 - 456K

Comments

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326
    edited December 1969

Very nice! You certainly have a gift, my friend!

• ringo monfortringo monfort Posts: 945
    edited December 1969

Very nice! You certainly have a gift, my friend!

Thanks Dartanbeck. ;)

• FractalDimensiaFractalDimensia Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

What I find most interesting about skin shaders such as this is that there is so much interest in adding all the detailed imperfections of the human body into making our renders more realistic while the rest of our society (e.g., via glamour magazines, billboards) is working so hard to remove them!

Maybe our technologies will meet somewhere in the middle. ;-)

Very nicely done!
    FD

edited December 1969

Here I am working on the Monie set with and without Tattoos

Monie_test_2.jpg
    700 x 989 - 195K
    Morie_test.jpg
    700 x 989 - 310K
    edited December 1969

What I find most interesting about skin shaders such as this is that there is so much interest in adding all the detailed imperfections of the human body into making our renders more realistic while the rest of our society (e.g., via glamour magazines, billboards) is working so hard to remove them!

Very nicely done!
    FDThe nice part about that, is that we get to work nearly the same workflow along the digital pipeline. The closer you get your renders to look like photos, the more the photo functions in post will help. the same goes with video. Either way - the power of post is amazing.

Um Drool Drool!!!! :-P
    edited September 2013

Very nicely done!
    FDThe nice part about that, is that we get to work nearly the same workflow along the digital pipeline. The closer you get your renders to look like photos, the more the photo functions in post will help. the same goes with video. Either way - the power of post is amazing.

Um Drool Drool!!!! :-P

She does have lots of makeup sets...

Thanks guys. ;-)

Post edited by ringo monfort on
    edited December 1969

This is Ambie in the upcoming Carrara Skin Shaders.

Ambiescene8_Color_jpg.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 437K
    edited December 1969

Fantastic, Ringo! Sorr yo not posting lately... out of town with my whole family having a much needed great time!
    I'll be back later on Monday. I'm loving the progress you're making on getting us filled with Carrara shaders for our favorite characters! Thanks, Ringo!

Dartanbeck

edited December 1969

Fantastic, Ringo! Sorr yo not posting lately... out of town with my whole family having a much needed great time!
    I'll be back later on Monday. I'm loving the progress you're making on getting us filled with Carrara shaders for our favorite characters! Thanks, Ringo!

Dartanbeck

Have a wonderful time with your family!!!!

thanks for the support!

• Subtropic PixelSubtropic Pixel Posts: 2,378
    edited December 1969

So what does this mean, "I will be releasing Carrara shaders for the Pro Bundle."?

Does it mean that it will be part of the bundle or that it requires the bundle?

Thanks!

edited December 1969

So what does this mean, "I will be releasing Carrara shaders for the Pro Bundle."?

Does it mean that it will be part of the bundle or that it requires the bundle?

Thanks!

It will require items from the Pro Bundle such as Ambie, FW Monie and some of the Outfits such as the Sci-Fi Siren Outfit.

• Subtropic PixelSubtropic Pixel Posts: 2,378
    edited December 1969

Okay, thanks for clearing that up.

You have some outstanding stuff in your store, by the way.

edited December 1969

Okay, thanks for clearing that up.

You have some outstanding stuff in your store, by the way.

I know, right? I look through the enormity of what I could do with those brushes and shaders - the skies look like a perfect addition for me, too. So I've decided to become like EddieMi... and collect the whole store. It's not just about Characters anymore!!!!