Morph not showing up for M3 in D|S 4.5

HabitualGypsyHabitualGypsy Posts: 87
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

So I've got M3 (Michael 3 SR2) in a scene and I've injected the Brutalis morph. The 'head' morph shows up just fine but the 'claw' morph is apparently set up in the body. Unfortunately, no morphs ever seem to show up in the body while I'm using Gen-3 figures in DS (v4.5.1.56).

For instance, anytime I inject a FBM, I have to go into each body part and dial it up manually. In these cases, it's a hassle but it works. The problem with the Brutalis 'claw' morph is that it's not linked to a specific body part but the body itself. Therefor, there's no place to dial up the morph manually. Is there a way to resolve this?

Thanks in advance!

-Damon

Comments

• HabitualGypsyHabitualGypsy Posts: 87
    edited December 1969

After further experimentation, it appears that I have my answer. The 'claw' morph can be found in the last section of each finger (i.e. lThumb3, lIndex3, lMid3, etc.)

I guess based on the my previous experience with having to manually dial up FBM's, this should have been obvious. And while dialing up 5-10 morph dials for a single morph may be tedious, it does add some flexibility: I can adjust the effect on each hand (or even each finger) independently. In my particular application, this is highly beneficial.

Hope that helps any other poor lost souls who, like myself, still add Gen-3 figures into their renders.

-Damon