Not-so-short shorts for the girls

Short shorts are all well and good in the right context, but sometimes the look I'm going for isn't "college girl on spring break". How about some longer options, so I don't have to autofit from the men's department?

Comments

• I'm surprised that Happy Camper has never been updated to a later version of Genesis,  it struck the right balance for modest warm weather adventuring. 

https://www.daz3d.com/happy-camper-for-v4

• Yup. Or adjustible shorts length on outfits would be extremely helpful. I often use a pair of shorts to add modesty too a clothing set and/or pose.

• DDCreateDDCreate Posts: 1,388

I agree. The "sexy" angle that a lot of PA's take when making clothing or characters is fine and always well done but normal, typical clothing and not so beautiful characters would be great too. IMHO it would make some things more realistic. But maybe that stuff doesn't sell and PA's bow to the demand. Either way, just my 2 cents.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,116

Even in real life it is hard to find good length shorts for women, so it does not surprise me about in 3D world either.

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917

I have modest shorts for various figures on my website which may be of use to someone.