Exporting Morphs to FBX

I've been using the example: http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/software/dazstudio/4/referenceguide/scripting/api_reference/samples/file_io/export_fbx_silent/start as a guide to exporting FBX from the SDK.  I can't seem to get morphs to work though.  I'm guessing I've got the rules portion wrong, but I can't find another example anywhere.  I've tried the text from the comment, a similar test that I made, the contents of an exported rule list from the FBX export dialog, and a path to the exported rule list.  I never end up with any morphs in the file.  How do I use this setting properly?

FileSettings->setBoolValue("doMorphs", true);FileSettings->setStringValue("rules", "FBMHeavy\nExport\nThin\nExport");

In addition, when exporting morphs through the interfaze in Daz Studio, each mesh seems to get it's own morph.  So in Maya or Unreal I have seperate sliders for the each piece of clothing for a given morph.  I would rather have one "Weight" slider, for instance, that controlled the morph for the whole model.  Is there an option somewhere to combine these into one morph on export?  If so, how do I set it in code?

Thanks

Comments