voting closed ♥♣♠ᴥCarrara challenge 43 ᴥ♠♣♥♦ the Horror♦♥♣♠ᴥ

13»

Comments

• VyusurVyusur Posts: 2,235

MAJourney, thank you very much!

• OK for the one item from Marcelo's store I have chosen MAJourney for participation and to give encouragement. heart

He has put in 200% effort and must not give up

this is what I find hard about Art competitions

all art is valid and has merit, it is not just about aesthetics but conveying a message and much of his work does that powerfully.
    I cannot rightfully judge Art, it can be raw, it can be ugly, it can be provocative, as well as pretty, terrifying or cause unease.

There are no winners just ones fortunate enough to have scored votes from a small number of obsevers on a forum.

• CbirdCbird Posts: 493

Congrats to winners! So much great stuff in this thread. Thank you to all of you who share your knowledge and inspiration. I love threads like this!!

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,964
    Cbird said:

Congrats to winners! So much great stuff in this thread. Thank you to all of you who share your knowledge and inspiration. I love threads like this!!

double that, wonderful to see what can be done with Carrara and how to do it!

OK for the one item from Marcelo's store I have chosen MAJourney for participation and to give encouragement. heart

He has put in 200% effort and must not give up

this is what I find hard about Art competitions

all art is valid and has merit, it is not just about aesthetics but conveying a message and much of his work does that powerfully.
    I cannot rightfully judge Art, it can be raw, it can be ugly, it can be provocative, as well as pretty, terrifying or cause unease.

There are no winners just ones fortunate enough to have scored votes from a small number of obsevers on a forum.

terrific choice Wendy, and those words are too true.

That's why we call them 'challenges' and not 'competitions' - because the challenge is to bring out the 'best' in our own individual work, not to 'compete' with other artists.

• SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,970

Wendy, you did an amazing job and hope to see you do this again... a refreshing perspective you brought to it!  Congrats to all entrants... every one of you, not just the winners!

Happy Christmas!  heart Silene

• DesertDudeDesertDude Posts: 1,235

Congratulations to all the winners!

And congratulations to Wendy for hosting and providing a great theme that inspired more great art from the community!