Instruction Manual - In Print!

Call me old school, but I really could use a printed how to instruction manual for Daz Studio. Videos and PDF files are too difficult to look at while you are trying to actually follow along (at least for me they are).

Comments

• you could get a PDF printed

That's true, but I worry about copyright issues with printing out something like that.
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,116

you could get a PDF printed

That's true, but I worry about copyright issues with printing out something like that.

I worry about ink usage more.

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,378

I doubt there are any copyright issues.  If someone distributes a PDF with their product, they must expect people to print it.  In British legal terms, this is called reasonable use.

Cheers,

Alex.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,116

I doubt there are any copyright issues.  If someone distributes a PDF with their product, they must expect people to print it.  In British legal terms, this is called reasonable use.

Cheers,

Alex.

As long as you have enough ink, it is fine. And also paper too.

I would probably have it printed at Office Depot.
  • PetercatPetercat Posts: 2,321

I would probably have it printed at Office Depot.

Make sure that it is not already outdated, though.
    An offer was made for a Kickstarter for someone to write a printed manual.
    $50.00 per book. No one wanted to try.
    Maybe they all figured that by the time they finished Chapter 26, they'd have to
    go back and start updating chapters 1-25 and they'd never be finished. Things
    change rapidly.