Need Custom Character

mailtophoomailtophoo Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

Hello there,

I am in a trouble. I want some custom character to model. But to order in the market place it is really confusing whom to contact how its cost and who is the best . Can any one please help choose the best Vendor.

Thank you.

Comments

• SnowPheonixSnowPheonix Posts: 896
    edited December 1969

Hello there,

I am in a trouble. I want some custom character to model. But to order in the market place it is really confusing whom to contact how its cost and who is the best . Can any one please help choose the best Vendor.

Thank you.

I'm just another customer. In order to be of any use to you, people are going to have to know what you are looking for... for example, male or female for starters and then ethnicity such as Caucasian, Latin, Indian, African just to name a few.

What do you imagine this character is for?

• mailtophoomailtophoo Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

My Requirement with Details.
    Required Both Male and Female. which is an Indian Tribe as warrior and off course for the latest DAZ Studio.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,075
    edited December 1969

So this is a character for an existing figure - Genesis I guess - rather than a new figure? There are a few Native American characters around, though mainly for the older figures - however you could use the textures on Genesis and use the Ethnicity Native American heads, plus other morphs, to get the shaping.