Luscious Curves forV4A4

lannabullslannabulls Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Poser Discussion

My Poser version Pro 2012
Months ago I bought a Daz product named "Luscious Curves forV4 A4", Installed it, it was working everything fine.
Yesterday I noticed that it doesnt work properly so I uninstall it, went for a new install and, where I keep all my dowmloads I noticed that for this product I have 2 files:
8491_2_dpc_LusciousCurvesforV4A4_2.exe
and
8491_2_dpc_LusciousCurvesforV4A4_3.exe
Which one I have to install. both of them? I must install the one named "2" as first than the one named "3"? Both exe have the same name except for the number 2 and 3, in the name no update label is listed too so I get a litle confusion about.
Sorry for my silly question, the product doesnt come with info about installation, etc, and I dont remember how I installed it months ago.
Could you please help, tell me how to install it?
Thanks a lot

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited September 2013

It looks to me that it is too large for a single installer, so is broken into 2 . When I get products like that I do tend to install them in numerical order, so first install 2 and then install 3. I am not sure if uit makes any difference, but it is the way I tend to do it.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • lannabullslannabulls Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks a lot Admin for your help, so indirectly you answer another question too.
    As told months ago I already installed the product, I did not use it much and a few days ago I noticed that something does not work properly,
    probably in my first installation I installed just the number 2.......still a beginner!
    So as you suggested I'm going to install number 2 then numb 3,
    Really thanks!