Carrara Pro 32-bit windows?

YofielYofiel Posts: 204
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

I purchased Carrara Pro. and the site offered to download a 32-bit version in Windows, then Install Manager balked. Visiting product page, there is no link to download the Windows 32 bit version. What do I do?

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

You need to download the file that sayas it is just Carrara 8.5 Then use the pro serial number to unlock the Pro attirbutes.

• YofielYofiel Posts: 204
    edited December 1969

Thank you for the answer. Are the Pro features not available on 32-bit machines? I am a previous owner of Carrara Pro.

edited December 1969

And thank you again, it did install, and now I am wondering if I need to reinstall Windows 64 bit.

• cdordonicdordoni Posts: 583
    edited December 1969

It appears there is no 32-bit version of pro. So it would follow that 32 bit OS users who want those features will need to upgrade to 64 bit OS.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

It is the serial number which unlocks the Pro features.

The 32 bit version of Carrara 8.5 shows in your account as being just 8.5, but once the Pro serial is applied it becomes 8.5 Pro.

edited December 1969

Thank you. Setting up rendernodes now. It was a little confusing but worth it )

• cdordonicdordoni Posts: 583
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    It is the serial number which unlocks the Pro features.

The 32 bit version of Carrara 8.5 shows in your account as being just 8.5, but once the Pro serial is applied it becomes 8.5 Pro.

That is good to know!