How do I persuade Raiya to make Brooklyn HD for Genesis 8?

As the title suggests, how do I persuade Raiya to make Brooklyn HD for Genesis 8?  I can't find a contact address, so can't send a begging letter request.   I love this character.  Just the right combination of feminity and androgny.  Her face renders beautifully.

Comments

• I recommend a large amount of money.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

Doesn't look masculine at all to me. Just follow one of sickleyield's morph transfer tutorials to move Brooklyn HD to Genesis 8. I agree she is one of my favorite 'realistic' Genesis 3 characters too.

• RobinsonRobinson Posts: 751

Just follow one of sickleyield's morph transfer tutorials to move Brooklyn HD to Genesis 8.

I'm not sure but wouldn't a transfer morph prevent me using the skins (different UV) from the G3 character?  It might give me more or less the right shape of course.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722
    Robinson said:

Just follow one of sickleyield's morph transfer tutorials to move Brooklyn HD to Genesis 8.

I'm not sure but wouldn't a transfer morph prevent me using the skins (different UV) from the G3 character?  It might give me more or less the right shape of course.

G3 and G8 share the same texture UV, just save it as a material preset and then apply it to any G8 figure.

Other than using G8 clothing, I really don't see the benefit of using G8 over G3 when you don;t have a choice and there is a clone product that makes G8 clothing work on G3. Besides, even if you get the transfer done, there is nothing that will transfer the HD morphs to another figure yet, so staying with G3 for a specific character is the best bet for now.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,116

It looks like I got her and I forgot.  Right now having computer problems or I will render the textures on G8F.

• I recommend a large amount of money.

LOL!!