Daz3Dim PoserPro12 issue

otreblaotrebla Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Poser Discussion

Hi All,
I have PoserPro12 on my iMac and when I try to install Daz3Dim using Install Manager that's what comes out by the installer:

"Install Manager cannot find a required path. The installer for "DSON Importer for Poser (Mac 64-bit)" requires that the installed path for "Poser Pro 2014;Pro 2012 (64-bit)" be defined. Make sure that a path for this application is present on the "Applications" page of the "Settings" dialog, then try again.
Install Manager cannot find a required path. The installer for "Photoshop 3D Bridge for DAZ Studio 4.5+ (Mac 64-bit)" requires that the installed path for "Photoshop CS6;CS5;CS4 (64-bit)" be defined. Make sure that a path for this application is present on the "Applications" page of the "Settings" dialog, then try again"
Any tips? Thanks

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,260
    edited December 1969

The second one is for the DA Studio 3D Bridge, if you are using only Poser (or don't have Photoshop CS4 or later) you don't need it. I'm not sure that the DSON Importer is meant to be working with DIM, unless that was one of the reasons for the last update - have you checked that you do in fact have the folder for Poser Pro 2012 listed in the Applications tab of the Install Manager preferences (click the gear icon at top-right of the interface to get to preferences).