Archi-Tools plugin

I gather that you can't buy the plugin anymore. I was wondering whether anyone here is not using the plugin anymore, willing to pass it on with the serial no so I can legally use it. If it is not doable legally, and not appropriate, please ignore the request and delete the post.

Comments

• The license agreement for Architools specifically prohibits any sort of redistribution.

Redistribution and Content Use. This License prohibits the Recipient from redistributing of any part of the Software Product, including images, models, applets, documents, icons and programs, both for commercial or non-commercial purposes.

• MDO2010 said:

The license agreement for Architools specifically prohibits any sort of redistribution.

Redistribution and Content Use. This License prohibits the Recipient from redistributing of any part of the Software Product, including images, models, applets, documents, icons and programs, both for commercial or non-commercial purposes.

That's fair enough. It's a pity you can't buy it anymore.

• I have it and it's nice, easy and fast but the topography is awful, if making architectural models to sell you are better off vertex or even spline modeling them.

• i was looking for them too some time ago and fond it too bad that it's not available anymore as the plugins looks pretty usefull

• VyusurVyusur Posts: 2,235

I have it and it's nice, easy and fast but the topography is awful, if making architectural models to sell you are better off vertex or even spline modeling them.

+1

• I have it and it's nice, easy and fast but the topography is awful, if making architectural models to sell you are better off vertex or even spline modeling them.

Okay. Any decent tutorials on this?

Okay. Any decent tutorials on this?

we have a thread

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/96301/modeling-objects-in-carrara-q-a-come-one-and-all#latest

• 3drendero3drendero Posts: 2,024
    edited November 2018
    In Europe it is allowed to resell software, ruled by EU supreme court 2012. Not allowed in the US. More details https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20120703/11345519566/eu-court-says-yes-you-can-resell-your-software-even-if-software-company-says-you-cant.shtml
    MDO2010 said:

The license agreement for Architools specifically prohibits any sort of redistribution.

That's fair enough. It's a pity you can't buy it anymore.

Post edited by 3drendero on
  • I think I have found a way to create architecture. Blender has a plugin, Archpack 1.3.8. Works well in Blender 2.79 master. There will be a V2 later. Paid which is fine as long as we know what new addditions are made.

• It just means we are greed rules the USA. HAHAHA