Suggestions for New Car and other Vehicle Models

nabob21nabob21 Posts: 965
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

Hello,

I have seen and purchased a number of great new car and other vehicle models from vendors vendors here at Daz3D but one thing that sometimes seem to be lacking are some essential moving parts. Most particularly moveable seats and side/door windows and possibly even speedometers as well. This would allow for the use of a variety of different sized and types of 3D characters/models and allow renders that show the vehicles from the sides without windows blocking the view of the driver or interior. So vendors please consider this if you are planning on releasing new vehicle models in the future.

Thank you.

nabob21

Comments

• nakamuram002nakamuram002 Posts: 781
    edited December 1969

I would like to see a nicely detailed Ferrari 458 Italia.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

Another suggestion — when you turn the steering wheel left, the front wheels perhaps should not turn right. A handful of otherwise excellent car models risk giving the DAZ people a reputation of really rotten drivers... :smirk:

• pwiecekpwiecek Posts: 1,575
    edited December 1969

This is probably going to vary from car to car, but the seat might be doable with a magnet.

The speedometer is often juta a texture so that can be accomplished (for a still render, not animation)

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,899
    edited October 2013

I only have two cars and they are both super sports cars but they do have the moving parts you seek, including the spedometer.

Steering wheel for both are connected to the front wheels for steering.

Post edited by Mattymanx on