No morph and movement options? need help

TY3DArtTY3DArt Posts: 154
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

I just purchased Reby glamour hair and I can not find the morph and movement options. They are not in my parameters or any of my settings. This is frustrating, I have the same issue with Cara hair. I have looked in all of my settings, parameter, shape, pose.. Need help in locating these.

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,322
    edited December 1969

A lot of older long hair, meaning for the fourth generation figures and before, puts the morph controls in the neck bone - that's true for the reby Glamour hair, and I would guess for Cara hair too.

• TY3DArtTY3DArt Posts: 154
    edited December 1969

Yeah, I found them in the small menu on the parameter area under "show hidden morphs" . The hair doesn't look right I am thinking this only works with V4.. I was using it on a V5 model.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

If you Auto Fit V4 Hair to Genesis it can cause errors and mess with the Morphs. Best way to do this is to Load the hair with out fitting it, then Position the hair on the figure, then use the Hairs morphs and Scaling in Parameters to get a GOOD fit to the head. Then PARENT the Hair to the Genesis Head in the Scene Tab. The hair will then Pose with the Figure and you can use all the morphs as they were built into the hair.