I know this topic has been beat to death but…………...

JBFJBF Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Bryce Discussion

Is there any word from anyone when Bryce might be compatible with OS X Lion? It would seem that Bryce is used mostly on Apple computers that just a simple update to make Bryce compatible with the newest operating system would be an easy fix ( I'm guessing it must not be that easy ). With Mavericks due to be released soon, I am wondering if Bryce will ever catch up to Apple's newest operating systems or will it continue to lag behind always? I hate feeling that I am being held hostage by my favorite software of ALL TIME and not being able to update OS's because of it.

Sorry if this has been discussed to death here, I came back to check if it was now compatible after being away for 7 months just to see that nothing has been done.

Comments

• JBFJBF Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    That sounds like a good theme for a render "Rosie, the Peripatetic Brycer" lol :coolsmile:

Is there any word on when Bryce might be compatible with OSX Lion? With Mavericks coming out soon, I hate being held hostage by my favorite software of all time!

• srieschsriesch Posts: 4,241
    edited December 1969

As far as I know, Bryce is not currently under active development. ( http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/19948/ ) Sorry, wish I had better news.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

OT post moved to this thread