You can get every day a new freebie for Bryce!

13»

Comments

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,138

Hansmar - very nice scene with the Dark Temple of Baphomet, the Rikscha and the "Red Dragon".

Electro-Elvis - beautifully done scene.

drachenlords - Thank you very much for your generosity. Each of the 23 objects is beautifully done and looks professional. The VAW City is the crown of the set. A BIG THANK YOU. yes

• drachenlordsdrachenlords Posts: 821
    edited December 2018

@ Electro-Elvis: Very nice season's greetings. I am very happy if you consider my little freebies useful.

@ Horo: Thank you. Have fun with the freebies.

I would be glad if you process them in some pictures and maybe I will do that again - if I find enough time and ideas for new objects.
    But not all freebies are mine. Some are also from Yellow Pen and my wife Alice. Together we give the little bryce workshop at Magic Dream of Poser and we wanted to give everyone a little pleasure.

Merry Christmas to all.

Post edited by drachenlords on
  • HenryhorHenryhor Posts: 258

@ drachenlords: thanks again for all the freebies. Hadn't the time to test them all but those I tested are excellent. Maybe would be interesting to use them in the next challenge.

Merry Xmas to you also.

• Thanks all for their nice comments.

• GreymomGreymom Posts: 1,104

Many thanks for the excellent freebies!

• Rashad CarterRashad Carter Posts: 1,799
    edited December 2018

Drachenlords,

This month has been insane for me and I have only now had time to even begin to download the files. Is it too late? I dont feel as if i see anything I can click on at the moment. Thanks for your help!

Post edited by Rashad Carter on
  • drachenlordsdrachenlords Posts: 821
    edited December 2018

@ Greymom: like to happen

@ Rashad: No, nothing is still too late. Until the beginning of January you can still get the freebies here:

https://magic-dreams-of-poser.de/board.php?boardid=98&sid=62d0109927ec589b8cc337635cbee16a

Post edited by drachenlords on
  • @ Greymom: like to happen

@ Rashad: No, nothing is still too late. Until the beginning of January you can still get the freebies here:

https://magic-dreams-of-poser.de/board.php?boardid=98&sid=62d0109927ec589b8cc337635cbee16a

Got 'em! Wow Drachenlords! So much thanks to you for all these amazing content items. Merry Christmas indeed! Thanks so much for your excellent work and huge generosity!

edited December 2018

Here is what I made with 15 blocks from drachenlords 24th set (tank you again, drachenlords). To create such an ultra-wide panorama, a special lens was used. How such an isometric render can be done is described in this PDF (https://horo.ch/docs/mine/pdf/UltraPano.pdf) at my website Bryce & 3D CG Documents > Mine > Basics > Ultra-wide Panorama, there is also a text file.

Seafront

Seafront.jpg
    1280 x 200 - 70K
    Post edited by Horo on
  • HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,760

Horo: Looks wonderful. Great model by Drachenlords!

• @ Rashad: You're welcome.

@ Horo: WOW! That looks great. This panorama is crazy. I have to try that too.

edited January 2019

I put drachenlords VAW City in a fading mirror box and added two moons. A mirror box is a bit tricky: if you have the sunlight from a side you get some facades that ought to be lit in the shadow. A distant light without shadow casting mirrors the sun position. Below is the first anaglyph I made with the camera in a fading mirror box.

Downtown Dralo

Downtown Dralo Anaglyph

DowntownDralo.jpg
    1200 x 660 - 166K
    DowntownDraloAna.jpg
    1200 x 660 - 230K
    Post edited by Horo on
  • Horo, it's amazing what you do from the city. Really impressive!

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,013
    edited January 2019

Electro-Elvis -  very nice greeeting card

Horo - awesome use of the city model, beautiful renders and anaglyph

Drachenlords - a big Thank you for the awesome freebies

Post edited by mermaid010 on
    edited January 2019

drachenlords - thank you.

mermaid - thank you.

This VAW City is really fun. Same setup as above with the fading mirror box but the camera looks down through a very wide-angle fisheye lens.

City Planet

CityPlanet.jpg
    1200 x 870 - 205K
    Post edited by Horo on

Horo: Marvelous work with that city. I really like the top-fish-eye look!

• JamahoneyJamahoney Posts: 1,791

Wonderful Fish-eye view, Horo...is the lens available...looks like it could be used in many aspects.

Jay

edited January 2019

Hansmar - thank you.

Jay - thank you. Yes it is available in Bryce 7.1 Pro Lenses and Filters set (https://www.daz3d.com/bryce-7-1-pro-lenses-and-filters) among other filters. By the way, I'm a big fan of fisheye lenses, I have a 10.5 mm for the DX camera, a 16 mm and a zoomable 8-15 mm for the FX camera.

I risk boring you all so here's the last city render for a while. I must say I really had a lot of fun with it. The same scene as above but the fisheye lens tilted. I call it Bull City.

Bull City

BullCity.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 260K
    Post edited by Horo on
  • JamahoneyJamahoney Posts: 1,791

Suiper...Horo.

• @ Horo: Great fisheye render. Nice that you have so much fun with the city and make great pictures with it.

edited January 2019

I also created a render with the City freebie. However, I rearranged (and duplicated) the parts of the city. I put a homemade lens in front of the camera, which leads to this effect of full city in close-up. Lighting by a self-made HDRI plus some of the lights from the set by Rashad Carter. I now think that the lights could have been a bit more; so I will redo it and show it later.

Post edited by Hansmar on
  • mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,013
    edited January 2019

Horo - both your renders are awesome, superb, once again you show us how versatile Bryce is, great work.

Hansmar - I don't see any image.

Post edited by mermaid010 on
    edited January 2019

Horo - both your renders are awesome, superb, once again you show us how versatile Bryce is, great work.

Hansmar - I don't see any image.

That's because I decided to delete and redo it. It was too dark. Here it is!

VAM-City2b.jpg
    1754 x 875 - 2M
    Post edited by Hansmar on

Jay - thank you.

drachenlords - thank you.

mermaid - thank you.

Hansmar - cool lens effect.

• @ Hansmar: Very cool with this lens effect. Great!