Welcome to Hatsune Miku Anime Manga Cafe ☕

Comments

• BandoriFanBandoriFan Posts: 364
    edited February 2022

Buaya-kun said:

God Knows...

Another image from a song I was listening to. The title is "God Knows..." sung by Aya Hirano from the anime "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya". The song was released in 2006 along with the season 1 of the anime. It was so popular and covered many times. The one I was listening were "Poppin'Party" and Nanako Kogure version, both sung by Aimi Terakawa.

I love Poppin' Party! Aimi has some great songs too and she sounds so different from when she voices Kasumi. Some of my favorites are Cherry Bomb and the Silent Siren original is pretty great too and Jumpin' and by Aimi Wait Up!, Tokyo Night, Illumination, Brand New Choice, Drops, and so many 

Post edited by BandoriFan on
    edited February 2022

I don't know if the first one counts as anime but:

Now that I learned about Bloom Filter settings and how they make light look from the Streets of Japan's render settings. I used Ultra Shaders Sci-Fi Shaders and Cyborg Shaders and I really love the Cyborg Shaders since you get little textures and details on the cyborg plastic to make it look better. The hair uses a plastic shader from Cyborg Shaders and a color from Ultra Shaders Sci-Fi Shaders

The next couple are the same character with a different hair color. I used pieces from different sets too. I'm mixing a JK skirt with a Time for School shirt, tie, and blazer converted from Gen 3 to Gen 8 with a wool texture from 4k Fabric Shaders 1 while the first is FE Hemmed Blazer 1. The hair is Ophelie Hair set to short tho I don't know how well I did tweaking the highlight on the blonde hair 

Anime Villian 1.png
    2000 x 2600 - 1M
    Anime Villain Smile.png
    2000 x 2600 - 2M
  • Buaya-kunBuaya-kun Posts: 64
    edited February 2022

BandoriFan said:

Buaya-kun said:

God Knows...

Another image from a song I was listening to. The title is "God Knows..." sung by Aya Hirano from the anime "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya". The song was released in 2006 along with the season 1 of the anime. It was so popular and covered many times. The one I was listening were "Poppin'Party" and Nanako Kogure version, both sung by Aimi Terakawa.

I love Poppin' Party! Aimi has some great songs too and she sounds so different from when she voices Kasumi. Some of my favorites are Cherry Bomb and the Silent Siren original is pretty great too and Jumpin' and by Aimi Wait Up!, Tokyo Night, Illumination, Brand New Choice, Drops, and so many 

you should listen to aimi's different style of this song. search for god knows version of "bokutachi no remake". aimi was the chacater voice of nana kogure. same artist, singing the same song, but with different voice style. interesting.

also, i like aimi singing as kyoko yamate in d4dj :)

Post edited by Buaya-kun on
  • EthinEthin Posts: 1,010

Target Acquired!

Loves got you in it's sights!

Love fae Clair takes her vow to make the world a better place very serious.

Another "Vault" refugee, this time Handspan Studios and Thorne's Jenna for A3.

My Heart Will Go On

Song image of "My Heart Will Go On" sung by Celine Dion. It was used as soundtrack of James Cameron movie "Titanic", starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet. It was a big hit back then in 1998, both the movie and the song. Nobody can sing this song as good as Celine Dion, as this song was created specifically for her voice profile. The first time I heard this song, I was burst into tears. As for today, this song still has it magic and making me wet my eyes sometimes when listening to it.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,206

• vrba79vrba79 Posts: 1,297

•  

Dragon Ball Z Kame House, the home of Master Roshi

edited April 2022

Yukina from Bandori as a guy 

Colorwerx is actually a very good set of shaders. I used silver as a main color and light lavender as a secondary and I meant to get the rounded highlight. I made my own mesh light and used a honeycomb pattern for Emission and Cutout Opacity and made the light cool to simulate lights which contrast the warm lights in background. I used Briar and Yuzuru 8 then adjusted the face. Briar, Bramble, and Bean look influenced from Western media like Pixar but still close enough to adjust to an anime look. I tried making him bigger but it just wouldn't look right but since it's a thin animation style he would have Spiderman's proportions in a bulkier style 

I used custom light shaders for Honeybolt's eyes and hair. The torus mesh light is the same used in the last image but with the same emission color shader as her eyes this time instead. Another mesh light is behind the camera and uses a cool custom emission color shader 

An old Arisa render

Old Yukina renders

Even ghouls have laundry day.

• Cyborg

Now that particular model takes me back.

A video I made of converting a character from V4 to A3. https://youtu.be/N_X3U262y60

...And here is the girl from the video, after some more work.

Sketchy + Postwork

On the subject of well-filled bodysuits in sci-fi corridors...

vrba79 said:

On the subject of well-filled bodysuits in sci-fi corridors...

yes 

I definitely took cues from Fujiko Mine for this one.

Been tweaking some of my character designs to be more Sketchy friendly.

With this one, I was trying to make something akin to a Monkey Punch-style character, but was listening to "Watch That Man", and accidentally made David Bowie.

edited May 2022

I tried a Takamaki Anne render and sloane hair is great for the character tho I adjusted it for the pose here 

I wanted her to wear a souvenir jacket but it was still weird with mesh grabber 

She's a really good character too 

Takamaki Ann Render 2 Resized.png
    1000 x 1300 - 2M

It took a long while, but ultimately Genesis 8 has really won me over.