Commodore Amiga 500

Following the amazing https://www.daz3d.com/8bit-retro 8-Bit Retro pack, I would love some other amazing old school computer like the legendary Amiga 500! :D

Please someone produce such a product and I'll buy it on the spot!

Comments

• Or the Amiga 1000, come to that.  My first computer was the Radio Shack Color Computer 1 (grey-cased, chicket keys), followed by a CoCo2 (same case, but a sort of off white, with slightly better keys), then a CoCo3 (smaller case, same off-white color as the CoCo2, better keys), then an Amiga 500, then an Amiga 1200...

But yeah, there were lots of neat computers back in the 80s and then the early 90s.  That was a golden age of home computers, with a plethora of different makes and models.  Atari 400/800, Atari ST,  TRS-80 Model 1, 2, 3, and so on.  The Apple II, the Apple III, the original Mac...

Heck, a pack of retro 70s computers might be nice, too.  Something aproximating the Commodore Pet, for instance.

• EsemwyEsemwy Posts: 578

Yeah, count me in. I picked up 8-bit retro immediately. I can colorize the VIC-20 looking one and make it into a Commodore 64 “breadbin”. I’d go for pretty much any retro electronics from the 70s, 80s, or 90s.