Creepy Men

Hey all , I would like to have some creepy looking G8/G3 men a good example would be Henrika's Mountain Men over at renderotica but that's for M4 not G8/G3 men

Comments

• I highly doubt any PA here is going to produce any content that mimics anything from renderotica. I checked that site out a while back and most of the content ranges from tasteless to straight up disgusting in my opinion. Just out of curiosity, I checked out the character, and I'm pretty sure you could get something similar with some of the content that is sold here, with the possibility that you might have to turn off the limits for some of the facial morphs/poses.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

I highly doubt any PA here is going to produce any content that mimics anything from renderotica. I checked that site out a while back and most of the content ranges from tasteless to straight up disgusting in my opinion. Just out of curiosity, I checked out the character, and I'm pretty sure you could get something similar with some of the content that is sold here, with the possibility that you might have to turn off the limits for some of the facial morphs/poses.

It's all personal tastes. I see nothing about that character that would keep something like it from being sold either here or rendo.

P.S. there are some vendors from here and Rendo that sell there

• That's why I said "most" of the content rather than painting it with the broad brush of "all". I just can't understand the point or need to morph genitals, breasts, or orifices into proportions the size of Avagadro's Number, figuratively speaking. I can understand the possible need for more realistic/diverse looks for certain body parts and character/actor interaction morphs for certain types of scenes, but even you would have to admit that some of it is waaay out there beyond... the twilight zone! heh.

• I'm not asking for anyone to copy another persons work i'm just looking some good creepy looking dudes lol, and as for  the stuff that people sell over at Renderotica too each their own some people like that stuff 

• Cool idea, I've considered doing some "freaks"

• monsters are one thing 

we love monsters heart

creeps you could be venturing into politically incorrect territory upsetting people with deformities, inherited features, inbred and congenital conditions including fetal alcohol syndrome which gives that simple creepy look associated with such characters and no fault of the unfortunate  individual suffering it.

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715
    edited December 2018

Gotta agree with Wendy here; creepy is subjective, and often the result of prejudice.

Best way of portraying 'creepy', is tell the story and show someone behaving anything from inapproprate (also can be subjective) to in some way cruel, malicious, vindictive, nasty (etc).

... And finally, why men? I feel maligned. There are lots of bad people out there; I've no idea if more of them are men or not.

Post edited by nicstt on
  • just looking for creepy dudes there are not enough "guy" stuff out to begin with in my op

• ya those are good ones they are going in my wishlist untill i can affored them, money exchange i a killer