Vintage glamour Hollywood hair styles/Equestrian clothes/Fashion

GhostrideGhostride Posts: 15
edited December 2018 in Product Suggestions

Hi there 3D entusiasts!! First of all. I am very thankful for what Daz and all people  here have achieved with their beautiful products!! THANKS!!!  However many things is to expensive. Ok! I understand the work. Ok!! :-)

I would like to buy/find more vintage Hollywood style pictures. You know ,the ones with Humphrey Bogart and Bacall. Best style GILDA with Rita Heyworth. Hard to find the right hairs and clothes.

Fashion clothes VOGUE style. More fashion clothes PLEASE!!! More focus on fashionmodels G8 females.

Well, equestrian clothes. Why are there nothing there???? There are a couple but unfortunately the producer has not looked at the real equestrian clothes. The boots looks awful and lots of styles are missing here. Dressage, hunt, jump, fieldcompetishion, western and a lot more. Are there really not any demand for this?

For example, I want to make pictures and sell to people who is equestrian enthusiasts. For hanging on walls in stables and so on. Great market.!!!

AND if yo don´t want to make anything of the above. Please tell me where I can find info to start doing this kind of products by myselfe!! THANKS!!!

Happy Christmas from Per in Stockholm

Julkort 5 kopia.jpeg
800 x 569 - 176K
Post edited by Ghostride on

Comments

• I would like to make more vintage Hollywood style pictures. You know ,the ones with Humphrey Bogart and Bacall. Best style GILDA with Rita Heyworth. Hard to find the right hairs and clothes.

Fashion clothes VOGUE style. More fashion clothes PLEASE!!! More focus on fashionmodels G8 females.

For example, I want to make pictures and sell to people who is equestrian enthusiasts. For hanging on walls in stables and so on. Great market.!!!

Happy Christmas from the UK, Per! I agree on the above. I also design for wall art. My work always looks best with a gloss finish so I print on HD acrylic. It's expensive, but the quality of the finished products is incredible. I also tried aluminium which is good (that's 'aluminum' for those in the US who are listening in black and white!), but it lacks the 'luxury' quality you get with HD acrylic. I have a friend (who introduced me to Daz some years ago) who prints on canvas, but it doesn't give me the result I want. What medium do you use?

• GhostrideGhostride Posts: 15
    edited December 2018

I would like to make more vintage Hollywood style pictures. You know ,the ones with Humphrey Bogart and Bacall. Best style GILDA with Rita Heyworth. Hard to find the right hairs and clothes.

Happy Christmas from the UK, Per! I agree on the above. I also design for wall art. My work always looks best with a gloss finish so I print on HD acrylic. It's expensive, but the quality of the finished products is incredible. I also tried aluminium which is good (that's 'aluminum' for those in the US who are listening in black and white!), but it lacks the 'luxury' quality you get with HD acrylic. I have a friend (who introduced me to Daz some years ago) who prints on canvas, but it doesn't give me the result I want. What medium do you use?

Hi! HD Acrylic sounds very interesting!! I will test that. I have been doing 3D for more thatn 25 years but I am not satiesfied with anything. Don´t know why but to much critics in my head.. Ok, I usually make a negative of my pictures and a photo of that. I do more custom pictures and stories for my customers. Not any prints. However I want to start with this but I need some more fasion clohtes and riding clothes, grrrr!!  :-)

Post edited by Ghostride on
  • I would like to make more vintage Hollywood style pictures. You know ,the ones with Humphrey Bogart and Bacall. Best style GILDA with Rita Heyworth. Hard to find the right hairs and clothes.

Hi! HD Acrylic sounds very interesting!! I will test that. I have been doing 3D for more thatn 25 years but I am not satiesfied witt anything. Don´t know why but to much critics in my head.. Ok, I usuall make a negative of my pictures and a photo of that. I do more custom pictures and stories for my customers. Not any prints. However I want to start with this but I need some more fasion clotes and riding clothes, grrrr!!  :-)

ford1939.jpg
    800 x 600 - 307K
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032
    edited December 2018

I live in Kentucky USA and visited the USA portion of the World Equestrian Championships this past November just north of Lexington at the Kentucky Horse Park. Those equestrain enthusiasts have very expensive tack, clothing, and luxury items. When we were looking at the products being sold in that arena concourse areas outside where the horses where showing off their gaits well, haha, it was embarrassing to have to say, 'Sorry, I can't afford that $6000 English saddle I'm looking at because I'm really just at the horse competion because it was free for me to attend. blush

I've seen you've found Sickle Yield's Equestirian & Jockey items. I have all her horse products. They are pretty good even though she didn't embellish them with lots of stylistic varients.  

You could make your own clothing if you teach yourself is likely the only way to get exactly what you want via Marvelous Designer (on big sale for $240 until something in February)

https://www.marvelousdesigner.com/product/pricing

Post edited by nonesuch00 on
  • WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917

I have some riding outfits on my website. They are for Genesis but you might get them to fit your figure.

https://www.wilmapsdigitalcreations.co.uk/view_product.php?id=70

• Wilmap said:

I have some riding outfits on my website. They are for Genesis but you might get them to fit your figure.

https://www.wilmapsdigitalcreations.co.uk/view_product.php?id=70

Hi!! Ohhh!! Thanks!!! Great stuff!!  :-)

• I live in Kentucky USA and visited the USA portion of the World Equestrian Championships this past November just north of Lexington at the Kentucky Horse Park. Those equestrain enthusiasts have very expensive tack, clothing, and luxury items. When we were looking at the products being sold in that arena concourse areas outside where the horses where showing off their gaits well, haha, it was embarrassing to have to say, 'Sorry, I can't afford that $6000 English saddle I'm looking at because I'm really just at the horse competion because it was free for me to attend. blush

I've seen you've found Sickle Yield's Equestirian & Jockey items. I have all her horse products. They are pretty good even though she didn't embellish them with lots of stylistic varients.  

You could make your own clothing if you teach yourself is likely the only way to get exactly what you want via Marvelous Designer (on big sale for $240 until something in February)

https://www.marvelousdesigner.com/product/pricing

Hi and many thanks for your info!!!! Great!!!! :-)

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

There is this equestrian outfit, not sure how accurate it is. https://www.daz3d.com/equestrian-uniform-for-genesis-3-female-s

• There is this equestrian outfit, not sure how accurate it is. https://www.daz3d.com/equestrian-uniform-for-genesis-3-female-s

Thanks!! This one is good but there are some holes in the boots which I don´t understand why?? :-?