No Hair Apparent?

TerritanTerritan Posts: 76
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

So I drag the Genesis figure onto the stage, drag the Carrara Hair Cap for the Genesis figure onto the Genesis figure, drag the Hair primitive onto the Carrara Hair Cap, and then go to the modeling room...

...shouldn't I see the Carrara Hair Cap there so I can start painting or placing hairs on it? Because I'm seeing nothing.

Comments

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,050
    edited December 1969

Territan said:
    So I drag the Genesis figure onto the stage, drag the Carrara Hair Cap for the Genesis figure onto the Genesis figure, drag the Hair primitive onto the Carrara Hair Cap, and then go to the modeling room...

...shouldn't I see the Carrara Hair Cap there so I can start painting or placing hairs on it? Because I'm seeing nothing.

Is the hair itself selected in the instances tray?

• TerritanTerritan Posts: 76
    edited December 1969

Okay, I found it.

The hair primitive has to be dropped onto the Genesis Hair Cap Actor first. Then, when the hair is selected, the cap shows up in the editor.

Now if only I could make anything beside cavemen using Carrara Hair...

• wetcircuitwetcircuit Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I have a couple of freebie hairs for the hair cap at Cafe. Feel free to dissect them...

• TerritanTerritan Posts: 76
    edited December 1969

I've also been experimenting with direct application. I'd posted these over at the Café already, but in case people don't get out that way...

Andrei_Hair_Experiment_#02.png
    640 x 480 - 236K