Dforce Belly for G8M and G8F

Dforce Belly using the power of dforce to use in daz3d scenes. I'd like to see if anyone else is interested.

Comments

• Like, applying dForce to the belly of a figure, or are we taking a dForce belly dancer/genie costume?

Cause I'd love to do some I Dream of Jeannie fan art myself.

• Dforce Belly Dancer is a great idea. That's certainlly open now that you metion it. I was refering to using the power of dforce on G8M/F belly.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

Dforce Belly Dancer is a great idea. That's certainlly open now that you metion it. I was refering to using the power of dforce on G8M/F belly.

I can't imagine a use for it, but there is one for the breasts, so shouldn't be hard to develop

As for a dforce belly dance outfit, there are quite a few belly dance outfits in th4e store and it takes 2 clicks to add dforce properties to any conforming outfit and in my experience, 80% of non dforce clothing works well with it added this way.

• LenioTGLenioTG Posts: 2,118

I'm waiting for the day when everything will have dForce!! :D

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722
    kameneko said:

For the most part, it can now. load a conforming item. Then go to CREATE - NEW DFORCE MODIFIER WEIGHT NODE. Then select the item again and go to the simulation tab. Click the little 4 bar button next to the simulate button and select dforce - add dforce modifier - dynamic surface. Now that connforming item is also dforce enabled. Ifr the item is complex and has buttone and other bits, you will have issues that can be solved with redoing the weightmaps, but that can be rather complex to do.

• LenioTGLenioTG Posts: 2,118
    kameneko said:

For the most part, it can now. load a conforming item. Then go to CREATE - NEW DFORCE MODIFIER WEIGHT NODE. Then select the item again and go to the simulation tab. Click the little 4 bar button next to the simulate button and select dforce - add dforce modifier - dynamic surface. Now that connforming item is also dforce enabled. Ifr the item is complex and has buttone and other bits, you will have issues that can be solved with redoing the weightmaps, but that can be rather complex to do.

I'll take it step by step...I've used dForce for the first time just a few days ago! ^^

• kameneko said:
    kameneko said:

I'll take it step by step...I've used dForce for the first time just a few days ago! ^^

When it works right - the results can be amazing. It just takes some patience (pretty much like everything else render related LOL)