Morph Converter from Genesis 3 to Genesis 8 and vice versa.

Fungible UserFungible User Posts: 456
edited January 2019 in Product Suggestions

Post edited by Fungible User on

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

It's very possible (look at GenX) and there is a user working on one, but it's still aways out. If it was easy and if DAZ wanted it, we would probably have one by now..

You would be surprised how many users DO NOT design their own characters and unique faces and bodies based on forum posts I have seen, crazy I know. I guess that is why the DAZ addon characters are so popular, easier to just buy a character than actually be creative and do it yourself.

• taiuritaiuri Posts: 556

It's very possible (look at GenX) and there is a user working on one, but it's still aways out. If it was easy and if DAZ wanted it, we would probably have one by now..

You would be surprised how many users DO NOT design their own characters and unique faces and bodies based on forum posts I have seen, crazy I know. I guess that is why the DAZ addon characters are so popular, easier to just buy a character than actually be creative and do it yourself.

And could you create one from Genesis 8 (Male/Female) to Genesis 2 (Male/Female)?