[Released] Anilip 2 [Commercial]

Comments

• DobitDobit Posts: 181
    edited January 2021

We are already working on a brand new version of Anilip. However, we still need some time to complete. That is why we have put an update 2.1 online for our existing customers.

Here the new features in short:

• We have revised the rules for lip animation. This makes the animation look even more natural in many cases.
    • New figures have been integrated. We now support  in addition House Cat and figures from Lady Littlefox.
    • We have expanded the options for multilingualism. We tested many different languages (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Korean).
    • Now 3rd Party SAPI voices are supported from Ivona, Cepstral, Nuance Vocalizer

Thank you all for using Anilip 2.

Post edited by Dobit on
  • gitika1gitika1 Posts: 948

Thanks! Downloaded the update tonight.

• 3DRT3DRT Posts: 61

Will this plugin get an update to support the new G8.1 figures?

edited February 2021

3DRT said:

The visemes we ship with Anilip 2 seem to work with Genesis 8.1.

To get support for Genesis 8.1, you can edit the file dobitAnilip2/dobitAnilip2.dsx in your plugin directory. Just add these 2 lines to the list of figures:   

<figure name="Genesis8_1Female" configuration="Genesis8" animationModel="LipJaw"/>    <figure name="Genesis8_1Male" configuration="Genesis8" animationModel="LipJaw"/>

You need admin rights to save your changes. Restart DAZ Studio and Anilip 2 should work with 8.1 figures.

Post edited by Dobit on
  • jbowlerjbowler Posts: 744

Dobit said:

3DRT said:

The visemes we ship with Anilip 2 seem to work with Genesis 8.1.

To get support for Genesis 8.1, you can edit the file dobitAnilip2/dobitAnilip2.dsx in your plugin directory. Just add these 2 lines to the list of figures:   

<figure name="Genesis8_1Female" configuration="Genesis8" animationModel="LipJaw"/>    <figure name="Genesis8_1Male" configuration="Genesis8" animationModel="LipJaw"/>

You need admin rights to save your changes. Restart DAZ Studio and Anilip 2 should work with 8.1 figures.

Is that edit just necessary because the Daz provided visemes (e.g. for AA) have been dummied out?  It looks like the edit animationModel setting might be intended to force use of the "Lips Only" and "Jaw Only" visemes (I had just assumed that was what Anilip 2 always did, but I haven't yet test either 2.1 or the behavior with G8.1F).

edited February 2021

Is that edit just necessary because the Daz provided visemes (e.g. for AA) have been dummied out?  It looks like the edit animationModel setting might be intended to force use of the "Lips Only" and "Jaw Only" visemes (I had just assumed that was what Anilip 2 always did, but I haven't yet test either 2.1 or the behavior with G8.1F).

The edit is necessary because otherwise the Genesis 8.1 figure would not be recognizes as an Anilip supported figure.

Post edited by Dobit on
  • Hi Dobit

When I import a .wav I get warnings such as "bad quality at 1 MS: the sound recieved is too loud for discrete recognition" Then at 185 Ms: then at 425ms and then 635ms:

I press okay

I lower the sound in audio software and then anilip tells me the sound is too low.

Can you advise what sound level I should use? Also I installed through Daz Central and have no idea where the user manual is? Can you give me a pointer as to where to find it?

Thanks

• Hi! Just bought this plugin but cant add wav file. It shows this error Unknown -2147200905

1.png
    785 x 761 - 72K
  • Redner63Redner63 Posts: 6
    edited July 2021

Hi! What needs to be additionally installed for AniLip 2 to work with the Russian language?

Post edited by Redner63 on

nikant1998 said:

Hi! Just bought this plugin but cant add wav file. It shows this error Unknown -2147200905

You are using the English local, or any other?   Which language is your wav file?

DAZ-2250824 said:

Hi! What needs to be additionally installed for AniLip 2 to work with the Russian language?

Please install the English Windows 10 locale  in addition to the Russian. For speech recognition and a Russian wav file make sure, that the Russian locale is your active.

edited July 2021

steve_e1f7692f3a said:

Hi Dobit

When I import a .wav I get warnings such as "bad quality at 1 MS: the sound recieved is too loud for discrete recognition" Then at 185 Ms: then at 425ms and then 635ms:

I press okay

I lower the sound in audio software and then anilip tells me the sound is too low.

Can you advise what sound level I should use? Also I installed through Daz Central and have no idea where the user manual is? Can you give me a pointer as to where to find it?

Thanks

Sorry, we have missed that. You could try to normalize the signals of your audio (use the normalize function of any audio editor). See image for manual link.

Anilip2DocLink.png
    1027 x 696 - 52K
    Anilip2DocLink2.png
    664 x 465 - 21K
    Post edited by Dobit on
  • Redner63Redner63 Posts: 6
    edited July 2021

Dobit said:

DAZ-2250824 said:

Please install the English Windows 10 locale  in addition to the Russian. For speech recognition and a Russian wav file make sure, that the Russian locale is your active.

many thanks

Post edited by Redner63 on
  • Hi
    A few hours ago I bought the plugin and I don't understand why this is happening? the audio I recorded is with my voice in Spanish

imagen_2021-07-11_230051.png
    1366 x 768 - 186K
  • nikant1998 said:

Hi! Just bought this plugin but cant add wav file. It shows this error Unknown -2147200905

I have the same problem...  the audio I recorded is with my voice in Spanish.

nicoromero1997 said:

nikant1998 said:

I have the same problem...  the audio I recorded is with my voice in Spanish.

We have answered this message already in a private conversation, but for those who encounter similar problems: Please install the the English Windows locale, even, if you do not use it (Must not be the current locale). It seems to be required for the SAPI interface to work correctly.

• Hello Dobit,

Can I custom my self for Vietnamese Visimes? and connect to Miccrosoft TTS Neural or Google TTS Wavenet voices? Anywway? we will pay ourself for API speech via JSON?

Please feedback

• Dobit said:

We are already working on a brand new version of Anilip. However, we still need some time to complete. That is why we have put an update 2.1 online for our existing customers.

Here the new features in short:

• We have revised the rules for lip animation. This makes the animation look even more natural in many cases.
    • New figures have been integrated. We now support  in addition House Cat and figures from Lady Littlefox.
    • We have expanded the options for multilingualism. We tested many different languages (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Korean).
    • Now 3rd Party SAPI voices are supported from Ivona, Cepstral, Nuance Vocalizer

Thank you all for using Anilip 2.

Vietnamese with TTs Google Wavenet or Microsoft Azure please. this is a rise of digital humans. thanks

KBV Studio (Vietnam) said:

Vietnamese with TTs Google Wavenet or Microsoft Azure please. this is a rise of digital humans. thanks

We already have an Amazon Polly interface. We will test Vietnamese with Polly and let you know the results.

• Hi. I just bought Anilip and I like the fact it's compatible with all genesis figures! It's easy to setup and then re-open it in Carrara Pro 8.5 to render it (genesis 1 and genesis 2). Genesis 3, and Genesis 8.x don't work in Carrara :-(. I whish that Daz would create an update so I can enjoy working with G3 and up. 

After all: Carrara is a full 3D application, great for modeling, animation and even VFX! 

Anyway, I wonder if it is possible to use Anilip on Victoria 3, and Michael 3 and Millennium dog + Millennium cat? What I basically would like to know is: "How do I create VISM XML files from scratch and make it work in Daz Studio?" 

I also like the fact that I can use SSML tags when using text-to-speech. After enabling Cortana for text-to-speech, it's a great asset! 

Don't get me wrong: I have Mimic Pro (stand alone version) for Poser, and I've Mimic Pro for Carrara so it's no biggie. But I'd like to know if I can get the same results using Anilip?

• I decided to take a look at Mimic's configuration file for Victoria 3 (see attachment as plain text file). How can I implement this into dobitAnilip2. dsx? 

P.s. I like the fact that there's no head movement, so I can easily apply (animated) poses :-)

txt
    txt
    Victoria3.txt

cynthia1968 said:

Anyway, I wonder if it is possible to use Anilip on Victoria 3, and Michael 3 and Millennium dog + Millennium cat? What I basically would like to know is: "How do I create VISM XML files from scratch and make it work in Daz Studio?"

I do not know, how to convert Mimic to Anilip 2. But if Victoria 3/Michael 3 have viseme controls, the task to extend the Anilip2 configuration should be easy. We have some documentation in our manual. "11.5. Anilip 2 Configuration File". Just search for Victoria 4 in the configuration ".dsx" file as a template. I have no access to Victoria 3. So I am sorry, that I cannot be more specific.

• tam_c3df5332fctam_c3df5332fc Posts: 102
    edited November 2021

Dobit said:

i downloaded and saw the video.  It sounds like it requires a .wav file, and I imported an .mp3 file at first.  Also, based on the video, it implies that a longer audio clip with spoken dialogue is likely required.

Plus, the audio I tried to import was spoken dialogue by an African-American female, and may have been difficult to pick up on her dialogue possibly due to her accent.  Or maybe it was an audio file converted from a video clip whch was a TV game show, and the audio clip involved a contestant, with no background noise.

Yes, it must me in wave format. Looks, we should improve the error handling at this step.

The quality of speech recognition depends on several factors.

1. The language of the audio file must match the language selected in Windows as local.
    2. Background noise affects the recognition quality.
    3. The level of the audio signal should be high enough.
    4. Microsoft recommends using a headset for best result

If you still have problems, feel free to send us your audio file. We look at it and give advice.

How can we send you an audio file? The file is 18 MBs When I try to attach it, then I receive a little notification "No file data could be found in your post"

Post edited by tam_c3df5332fc on

tam_c3df5332fc said:

How can we send you an audio file? The file is 18 MBs When I try to attach it, then I receive a little notification "No file data could be found in your post"

Best way is to upload the file to google cloud and send a link.

• EurocoinEurocoin Posts: 300

Bought this today, but I may have to return it, because unlike said in this thread, it is not enough to have English (US) language pack installed, you also have to use it as your main language or Anilip does not work. I guess this could be a specific issue with Finnish, but if I have to choose between my preferred operating system language and Anilip, then Anilip will have to go.

• I have some problems downloading the upgrade for the Anilip2 software. I made my purchase thru the DAZ Store, but it wont let me donwload a newer version than the one I got last year. 

I was also unable to edit the dobitAnilip2/dobitAnilip2.dsx files since I could not locate them on my DAZ drive or in any other possible location. Anilips is installed fine in DAZ Studio.

• cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2022

Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on
  • cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2022

Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on
  • cridgit said:

cridgit said:

I just purchased this to try it out. Frankly I'm quite disappointed and considering a refund, but perhaps I only need a little help to get it working correctly.

The text to speech and speech to text works fine, but the animation doesn't look anything like the audio. For example an audio track starting with "fun" made the "f" looked like an "oo". When I increased overall strength to 75 the track "can you be funny" looked like the Chicken Run movie and also wasn't very accurate.

I have several voices (some non-US-EN) installed under Microsoft SAPI and listed under Narrator. I can use them from my other text to speech apps but only the 2 default US-EN voices show up in Anilip. How do I add my other voices to the drop down list please? The manual simply says to have them in Narrator, which I do.

Also I couldn't see where to adjust the tone/register as the product page says is possible. Where do I adjust this?

I'd like to present my evidence, but it seems I can't upload MP4 files. Any ideas how to include them in my post? I've seen video in other posts on the forum.

Those are YouTube links, which the forum automatically embeds.

The first video anilip2.mp4 is generated by Anilip2 using text-to-speech; as you can see the visemes do not reflect the audio even for this simple phrase.

The second video was created by me manually using the timeline and viseme pose controls in <10 minutes using the same audio file. Although the transitions aren't very smooth (I used a 2-frame ascent and 2-frame descent) these can be smoothed using aniblocks or the keyframe editor.

edited December 2021
    cridgit said:
    The text to speech and speech to text works fine, but the animation doesn't look anything like the audio. For example an audio track starting with "fun" made the "f" looked like an "oo". When I increased overall strength to 75 the track "can you be funny" looked like the Chicken Run movie and also wasn't very accurate.

Sounds like a configuration problem? The "f" viseme should look like in the image attached. 

You can send us the demo video by E-Mail, or upload it to a google drive. We will have a look.

Anilip2Fun.jpg
    1768 x 974 - 727K
    Post edited by Dobit on