OpenGL Conversoion

mtnmenmtnmen Posts: 444
edited December 1969 in Bryce Discussion

Today I opened Bryce 7.1 Pro as I do every day and the open workspace looks completely different in that the simple gray background with the camera frame in the center and the horizon line in place... but instead the sky is in the background... the plane is gray and visible and when I click the wire frame/ rendered button instead of goingt directly from one to the other it now says OpenGL Conversion and takes a while to load the next screen... I don't know what I did or clicked or thought that made this happen... When I clicked edit/ prefs... I clicked reset to default and the screen was the same except that it was a smaller resolution.. any ideas?
Steve

Comments

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,514
    edited December 1969

It looks that you have (inadvertently) changed the Display Mode to Textured Shaded. Move mouse to the cube (arrow > ), hold down left mouse button, then the context menu appears, still holding down the button, move mouse to Default Wireframe, then let go of the mouse.

mesh.jpg
    371 x 447 - 23K
  • mtnmenmtnmen Posts: 444
    edited December 1969

Thank you Horo
    I found this a few minutes ago, myself... I was trying to remember back to my Bryce 5 tutorial by BryceTech... I just needed to hold the mouse key down and there was the menu that I remembered seeing years ago...
    Thanks
    Steve

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,514
    edited December 1969

Best is always to figure it out one self. Thanks for reporting back.