Where did my carrara skies bundle and light domes go!

DaveDave Posts: 178
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

I am very new to carrara 8.5 pro ,having mostly used vue 10 and poser 2010 and later 2014 previously ,and seem to be having a lot of trouble finding anything in Carrara I have just bought carrara skies bundle and carrara skies light dome but I am unable to find them in carrara . I used the DAZ install manager that I assumed has put them where they need to go , but then , unlike when ive installed into pose manually you dont get taken to a web page about your product and where to find it.
Unless ive missed it there dosn't appear to be a search function in Carrara like the one in poser wherby which I can just type in what im looking for and it will just find it
Thanks for any help anyone can give

Comments

• SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,970
    edited December 1969

If you navigate on your hard drive to your DAZ programme file location, there's a folder for ReadMe's There should be 2 pdfs Vol 1 and 2 for Carrara Skies in there which gives instructions on using them and their locations. They "should" be under the Misc tab in your browser. Being a complete noob, I have to refer a lot to the pdfs for how to use them, so I hope they help. Each pdf is almost 30 pages long.

Am sure there are other more experts here who will answer, but it's Sunday afternoon and a bit quiet.

Good luck!

:) SileneUK

• DaveDave Posts: 178
    edited December 1969

Thanks, found the pdf files now