Newbie here. Need help with a renpy project.

Okay so here we go. I've been working towards creating a VN on renpy and for that I thought Daz3D will he my best bet. I've kinda got the hang of it but I need some help with the assets. I've listed all the assests that I'll need to purchase. Character models, props etc. But what I can't find are a few good house/apartment settings. I've seen people use them in other VNs but I can't find any of those on DAZ shop. So I'd like to know if there is a way to acquire a fully furnished apartment or house where I can create scenes to render? Or am I missing something?

Comments

• There should be plenty of rooms - especially bathrooms and bedrooms, but all types are covered, as well as several more-or-less complete apartments or houses. try maclean (Home One series), Tesla3DCorp, and Imaginary3D, as well as the European Style Apartment by Roguey to begin with. There's also, for a more up-market look, the Dream Home set in the Platinum Club as well as a number of smaller room sets.

• cathan01_wwg1wgacathan01_wwg1wga Posts: 354
    edited January 2019
    Digitallab3d has a lot of nice home interiors, and their store is on sale today: https://www.daz3d.com/digitallab3d Good luck with your VN project.
    Post edited by cathan01_wwg1wga on